Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Definetely an enjoyable big man match. Gallows has a ton of potential so hopefully Vince capitalizes on it. Also, love his finisher when it isn't referred to as Luke Gallows' Pole. Too homoerotic for my taste.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
Definetely an enjoyable big man match. Gallows has a ton of potential so hopefully Vince capitalizes on it. Also, love his finisher when it isn't referred to as Luke Gallows' Pole. Too homoerotic for my taste.
Striker laughing at the comment made it even more hilarious.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I loved Striker's reaction. Grisham sounded like an absolute tard during that sequence so it was nice that he was called out on it a little bit.

·
Banned
23 Posts
For how short it was, and how crap the match looked on paper, I was very very impressed with the both of these! I never really rated Archer much when he was in TNA but the past few weeks and months, he has been extremely impressive. Whereas Luke Gallows has had a real set back, now he's split up from Punk he has no real mouth piece and that could prove to be fatal for his avoidance of the mid card shuffle. I'm still undecided on Gallows though, but that match was impressive from the both of them!

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
Gallows Pole is a Led Zeppelin song... so I assume that's what the reference is.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Gallows Pole is a Led Zeppelin song... so I assume that's what the reference is.
Yeah I know and they've called that move the Gallows Pole before, as well as the 12th Step. It just struck me as hilarious the way Grisham said it. Watch the clip again and you'll see what I mean because I'm not articulating it very well right now.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
That was a great match. Was i the only one who thought Vance was gonna do a moonsault when he climbed on the top rope?

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I was YouTubing some Lance Hoyt clips today and discovered that he had a sweet finisher in TNA, the Texan Tower Bomb or something like that. It's a shame he isn't using that and is stuck with that lame inverted DDT or whatever it's called.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
I always assumed it was because it looked like he was using his pole on his opponents. YOu learn something new every day.

Yeah I know and they've called that move the Gallows Pole before, as well as the 12th Step. It just struck me as hilarious the way Grisham said it. Watch the clip again and you'll see what I mean because I'm not articulating it very well right now.
It's made even more hilarious by Gallows ending the move in the missionary position

What happened to Archer/Hawkins? I thought they were a promising Tag Team.
Hawkins ditched him.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
I always assumed it was because it looked like he was using his pole on his opponents. YOu learn something new every day.

It's made even more hilarious by Gallows ending the move in the missionary position
The only reason you noticed this is because you're unsexed.

·
Registered
698 Posts
If the tag team division wasn't so non-existent, I'd say they could make a good big man team. If only for the fact that both of them are going to float around lower mid-card hell until they are probably both released.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts