Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
And John Cena did tons of Make A Wish visits, Tributes for the Troops, and thousands of talk shows, radio shows, PR stuff blah blah blah

Their characters on screen still sucked. I don't tune in to watch wrestling to hear how cool guys are away from the cameras. I watch it to be entertained

·
Premium Member
10,975 Posts
Cool story.

And John Cena did tons of Make A Wish visits, Tributes for the Troops, and thousands of talk shows, radio shows, PR stuff blah blah blah

Their characters on screen still sucked. I don't tune in to watch wrestling to hear how cool guys are away from the cameras. I watch it to be entertained
To be fair, Cena did bury a few guys like Tyler Reks and Alex Riley.
Although I don't like Roman as a performer, I never heard anyone backstage complain about him, they all respect the guy and praise him.

·
Registered
597 Posts

There you go brother. About damn time somebody who doesn't have their head up their ass speaks.

Wish more fans actually watched the shows for entertainment instead of being little corporate stooges.

·
Registered
707 Posts
It seems like the batch of wrestlers no matter the promotion aren't too keen locker room politics perhaps it's a sighn of the times.

·
rasslin
3,297 Posts
We'll im glad Roman pamper'd Anderson and Gallows's pussies.

Didn't do much for them in the entertainment department.

Enjoy doing classic material like "the boner yard" match.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Every time you see Roman hanging backstage in a WWE documentary you see how cool and charismatic he really is. The fact that they've failed to get this guy over (even after COMING BACK FROM CANCER) tells you how broken and fucked up the WWE system is.
I think what WWE needs is better actors. They give him garbage material to work with and recite don't get me wrong. but, if his cousin The Rock could deliver better then learn from him. I've seen his potential without a script, and when he's given a more cocky character to work with he could probably have something. There's been no noticeable improvement on his promos, maybe slight, but he still sucked ass with his shit with Goldberg. I think even Goldberg did a better job.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Roman has always been a non starter for me. Never been like dude I got to see that Roman match or promo. I don't hate him or anything but nothing he has done singularly has ever moved the needle for me.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Roman could be great when he comes back especially after all those acting lessons.
Roman will never be great. He has a stink you can't wash off him now and forever. He will always be known as the guy who failed to get over being Vinces golden boy and with one of the biggest rocket pushes in history.

He'll be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

·
Angry at refs
3,235 Posts
Every time you see Roman hanging backstage in a WWE documentary you see how cool and charismatic he really is. The fact that they've failed to get this guy over (even after COMING BACK FROM CANCER) tells you how broken and fucked up the WWE system is.
Good joke lmao

On topic: It doesn't matter if someone is cool backstage or not to me. Go out and do your job. Roman failed to do that for 6 or so years.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,528 Posts
When you look at a locker room leader that describes not only Roman Reigns but Drew as well.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I’m still going to hate him because he won the royal rumble that one time instead of Daniel Bryan.

I’ll come on here and complain about 50-50 booking but then complain if a big guy whose the top guy wins his matches instead being used like Dolph Ziggler.

I’ll also complain about superman booking but it was perfectly fine when Daniel Bryan beat Triple H and was stretchered out of what was a 2 on 1 handicap match only to come back and win. That was just great booking and more believable when someone under 6 feet does it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts