Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And no it isn't Sin Cara's buddy Averno.

For the first time ever, WWE will be taping both RAW and Smackdown tomorrow in Mexico City, Mexico.

Mil Mascaras is expected to appear on the Smackdown taping.
Isn't Alberto Del Rio related to Mil Mascaras?

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Yes Alberto Del Rio is related to Mil Mascaras because I think he is Mil Mascaras' nephew because Mil's brother is Del Rio's father

So Del Rio is a 2nd generation superstar in Mexico, if Legacy was still around, he would have joined because he is 2nd generation

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Will it have subtitles? Can it be fan subbed?! I SO wanna see the nuance of their 'storytelling'.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
How much you wanna bet that both Sin Caras, Azul and Negro will be in attendance, and also Rey Mysterio making an appearance as well since it is in Mexico, how about the Guerreros they can show up

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
If Chavo Guerrero were still in WWE, then I would say it would be a safe bet that Chavo would definitely get a big pop considering he is a Guerrero and considering that the Guerreros are wrestling royalty in Mexico

·
Xbox is about to become the next water cooler.
495 Posts
If Chavo Guerrero were still in WWE, then I would say it would be a safe bet that Chavo would definitely get a big pop considering he is a Guerrero and considering that the Guerreros are wrestling royalty in Mexico

He quit like over a month or two ago....also not understanding the point of this post....-_-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts