Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the latest WON.

Lucha Underground is now allowed to work with Impact, so the original ban of talent working there is no longer the case, as John Hennigan (Impact, Mundo), Callihan, Taya, El Texano Jr., El Hijo del Fantasma and others under Lucha Underground deals have been appearing on Impact television and Impact have given Lucha Underground the okay to film season 4.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Would be cool if they add Lucha Underground shows to The GWN!

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
If they have a deal with LU, maybe this is a sign that they are also reforming their deal with AAA. It would be awesome to see guys like Jack Evans in TNA.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Get Cage over there, pronto.

Reactions: kovs27

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Didn't Jack leave AAA?
Nope, I believe he's still signed to them, but I think he's doing less AAA shows, and doing more indie shows.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If they have a deal with LU, maybe this is a sign that they are also reforming their deal with AAA. It would be awesome to see guys like Jack Evans in TNA.
TNA already has a deal with AAA. Their talent has been on impact a lot lately. The reason, why Lucha is open to working with Impact, is because of the working deal with aaa and impact. Also, Impact has a deal with Crash wrestling konnan promotion. This opens the door to the guys lucha underground and aaa lost recently because they work for crash.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
That makes sense. I thought everyone already left LU. Reminds me of what happened to Hernandez, and the death of the BDC.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Cage, Jack Evans, PJ Black, Angelico, El Mesías & Pentagon would be huge pick ups. Mesias can replace Abyss' monster spot on the roster whilst Evans, Angelico & PJ Black would be great X Division additions. Cage could be as huge as Joe was due to his large size but also very athletic and Pentagon is very unique.

I also love the idea of Lucha Underground getting added to the GWN that @karkar mentioned. Would defiantly fit with the Global theme and an extra source for Lucha Underground seasons.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts