reby sky

leticia castro

kristin astra

jayme jameson

tigressa caliente (rhaka khan)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Re: lucha libre usa girls (reby sky ,leticia casto,kristin astra,jayme jameson,tigres

That 9th Reby Sky pic is horrible. Being able to see a woman's skeleton is not attractive.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Re: lucha libre usa girls (reby sky ,leticia casto,kristin astra,jayme jameson,tigres

The rib photo just bothers me as well as the fact that Reby thinks she's fat. Oh and Jayme is Gunner's baby mama. Rhaka..still pissing me off with those awful weaves.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts

The first two can definitely make it to the WWE. They'll probably tell Sky to get a boob job though.

·
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts

Leticia Castro, holy shit.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts

I agree as well about the rip picture. Gross. Leticia, Kristin, & Jayme are all hot but was never a fan of Rhaka Khan.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

Gunner is one lucky sob

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

leticia castro, is hot as hell.

·
America's Most Hated
3,597 Posts

Reby Sky is dating Matt Hardy, tsk. Her and the second chick are the hottest ones, the others are just meh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts