Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Well with rumors going that Kalisto may be called up soon, we may have to get used to it.

I don't know if anyone else listens to the Cageside Seats podcast, but in their R Evolution review, they basically said what i've been thinking about Kalisto for a while.

There is no reason to be connected to the guy right now, as he has no character. Just because he can do some cool shit in the ring, I don't really give a shit.

The Lucha chant is just unbareable as was also discussed in the podcast, it feels more marketing driven than anything and it feels more like they are telling us to do it rather than it happening on its own.

As of right now, the Lucha Dragons is a very "meh" team to me. I could do without them and it wouldn't bother me. I would much rather see The Vaudevillians on the main roster than Lucha Dragons.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
Not a big Cara fan, but any half-decent tag team is alright in my book. The potential for a quality tag division sometime in the next year makes me excited, even though chances are all of these guys will be buried, but:

Uso's; Cesaro/Kidd(if they stick together); Ascension; Miz/Mizdow(if they stick together, which I doubt); Gold/Stardust(if they stick together); Lucha Dragons; Vaudevillains; Enzo/Cass; Murphy/Blake; Dawson/Wilder

Finally get some fresh matchups and make the belts mean something. I won't hold my breathe, but it's nice to know the potential is at least there.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I've been hoping ever since they got together that Solomon Crowe would attack Sin Cara backstage (taking him out of NXT forever), replace him to team with Kalisto and then feud with him once it's revealed Crowe was behind the attack.

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Yeah I feel like the chant never really caught on. Hope they don't try and force it on the main roster if it still doesn't get over, but...

Anyway I do really like the tag team, both guys too as I've always been a Hunico fan. I hope they lose the titles to the Vaudevillains and get called up to the main roster soon. They'd get over big time with the audience with their high flying work, and would inject some much needed life into the tag team division. For the love of god we need a non-Uso face tag team up there.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I think it's unanimous that the chant has to go away. Other than that they're a good tag-team which has tremendous appeal for the younger audience and they're both more than capable of having a good match.

Sin Cara's hatred for the lucha chant and the gimmick in general is obvious and hilarious to watch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts