Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay; basically I'm doing some research for an upcoming project regarding TNA and one of the roster members at the time of the project is Low-Ki. I may have missed it, but why exactly did he change his name to Senshi in 2006? Was it copyrighted? Or was it something else? Any help will be great, thanks.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
I'm pretty sure I remember hearing that TNA wanted the rights to the name Low-Ki, but he didn't want to sign it over.
Your write. I heard that two.. Something about how he wanted that name to be able for him to use when ever he wanted or somethin.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
It had to do with trademarks. I actually think the Senshi name was better for him, imho.
I agree I think Senshi sounds a lot better than Low Ki and fit his martial arts style a lot more, would love to see him back in TNA, him coming in as a heel to feud with Aries over the x division title would be awesome

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
He's wasting his talent. He should be performing with the best of them in WWE or TNA.

Why WWE fired him, I'll never know. Dude is one of the best wrestlers on the planet.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
He's wasting his talent. He should be performing with the best of them in WWE or TNA.

Why WWE fired him, I'll never know. Dude is one of the best wrestlers on the planet.
Probably had to do with he is a huge mark for himself. Not to mention he has an old school mentality and he is known for selling his merch out of gym bags.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
i read that he just hates tnas guts and gets more money in Japan anyway

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
If he hated TNA he would not have taken those bookings leading up to D-X and D-X. He's just right now wanting to do his own thing if he will come back or not dunno. I wouldn't be surprised to see Daniels, Kaz, and Low-Ki reforming Triple X. Kaz taking Elix Skipper's spot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts