Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full interview: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other...0452272?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

You returned to the IMPACT Zone on the April 20 episode of IMPACT Wrestling, beginning your fifth spell with the company. How did that come about?

It was a contact made by Sonjay Dutt, who I've had a long-standing positive working relationship with. I've always been productive in the sense of my participation in TNA and I've always had a place for them because they've always had a place for me. This was under new management, my beef was with the old management and to me business always moves forward. I don't deal with things from a personal standpoint - it's strictly business. So as long as the problems were gone, I was more than willing to venture off into this next business relationship with IMPACT.

Is that what prompted your departure in June 25, 2015? Was it an issue with Dixie Carter and TNA's then management?

Yeah it was terrible. It was quite apparent how mismanaged everything was, especially with the way Samoa Joe had left the company under really bad terms. And it wasn't his fault, it was managerial issues. When your leadership is that unbalanced or that unhealthy, it's a big problem for the company. They had been making mistakes for far too long, costly mistakes, and that eventually came to a head, which forced the changes we see today.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts