Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to see him back. I mean who else could TNA hire to bring the awesomeness back to the X-Division?

Also seeing as he's now an "Ex-WWE guy", Dixie ultimately WILL push him. :)

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I don't think he has much intrest in going back to Tna to be honest .

He's gonna be a regular in Japan in a few months i'd say.He's well above the x division at this stage too.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think he has much intrest in going back to Tna to be honest .

He's gonna be a regular in Japan in a few months i'd say.He's well above the x division at this stage too.
It's a shame how far The X-Division has fallen....

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
It's a shame how far The X-Division has fallen....
The title has been worthless for years ,Johnny Devine's reign to me mark it's all time low.

Not even Low Ki could re-establish the division.Compare the divison Of Joe ,Aries,Strong ,Shelly ,Shocker ,Peaty Williams,Daniels,Joe etc to the wrestlers they have in it now.They had both quantity and far more quality than the current bunch.

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
A few years ago, I would be wanting Low Ki back in TNA, but not now. The product is just so bad. There is already a plethora of talent being wasted in TNA. Why add Ki to that mix?

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The title has been worthless for years ,Johnny Devine's reign to me mark it's all time low.

Not even Low Ki could re-establish the division.Compare the divison Of Joe ,Aries,Strong ,Shelly ,Shocker ,Peaty Williams,Daniels,Joe etc to the wrestlers they have in it now.They had both quantity and far more quality than the current bunch.
Damn I almost forgot Aries, Strong, and Petey were part of the division at one time. Man how times have changed.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
I remember watching bit's and piece's of TNA back in 2004 and watching how unbelievable the X Division matches were and then i really got into TNA when Christian jumped over and looking back then at the talent in the X Divison then in comparison to now is absolutely crazy. Back then there was AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Christopher Daniels, Alex Shelley, Petey Williams, Roderick Strong, Austin Aries, Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt, Chris Sabin, Low Ki and Frankie Kazarian plus i know i am forgetting a few but now there is only Jay Lethal, Frankie Kazarian, Amazing Red, Robbie E and Brian Kendrick.

Now i have read the reports that TNA want to really push the X Division again and have signed El Generico, El Zorro, TJ Perkina/Puma and brought back Christopher Daniels to play Suicide which is all good added to what they already have and Low Ki would be another step in the right direction but it should never have come to this in the first place and TNA should have always pushed the X Divison because of how important it was in establishing the company to start with. Apparently Destination X is where TNA are going to relaunch the X Division but i worry because of how piss poor the booking is will it work or will we see a failed attempt followed up by a load of releases and wasted talent.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts

this is what TNA and the X-division needs:

Aries, Strong, Daniels, PT and Low Ki.

Throw in a few guys like Chris Hero, Jon Moxley and Evans and you've got game!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
this is what TNA and the X-division needs:

Aries, Strong, Daniels, PT and Low Ki.

Throw in a few guys like Chris Hero, Jon Moxley and Evans and you've got game!
Aries ,Strong ,Low Ki will never be in a Tna ring again if you ask me.Peatey would jump at the chance i'd say.

Hero isn't going anywhere any time soon either ,signed a new contract not so long ago.Moxley probably has the best chance .Jack Evans will probably be in Tna sooner rather than later too.

·
TNA Believer
4,293 Posts
Aries ,Strong ,Low Ki will never be in a Tna ring again if you ask me.Peatey would jump at the chance i'd say.

Hero isn't going anywhere any time soon either ,signed a new contract not so long ago.Moxley probably has the best chance .Jack Evans will probably be in Tna sooner rather than later too.
believe me, if TNA made an efford to hire all of this guys (which mean changing company politics and stop burying money in fat, washed up rejects) surely they would be able to get all of those i mentioned before.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
believe me, if TNA made an efford to hire all of this guys (which mean changing company politics and stop burying money in fat, washed up rejects) surely they would be able to get all of those i mentioned before.
With Aries taking a hiatus from ROH, and Low Ki having a habit to returning to companies he's left in the past (TNA included), I wouldn't be suprised if they showed up in the IZ.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
He'll work Japan and the indys first, people will quite happily book you 7 days a week if you've just been released by WWE. Ask Luke Gallows.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
With Aries taking a hiatus from ROH, and Low Ki having a habit to returning to companies he's left in the past (TNA included), I wouldn't be suprised if they showed up in the IZ.
The thing is you know much like i know that if the like's of Austin Aries, Low Ki and Roderick Strong all turned up in TNA they wouldn't go anywhere because they are not well known in the same sense that ex WWE wrestler's are and that is the road TNA has been going down since 2007 onwards. If you asked me if i would like to see Austin Aries, Roderick Strong and Low Ki in a TNA ring i would say i'd love to but i don't want to see them buried or underused as i fear they would be.

If i had my way and i was involved in signings for TNA i would take full advantage of the fact that ROH has no tv deal at the moment and are allowing their wrestler's to work in TNA so i would go out and get Austin Aries if he wanted to return from his break as well as Roderick Strong, El Generico if he isn't already signed with TNA and Davey Richards and then attempt to sign Low Ki and also Jack Evans and then throw them all in with El Zorro, TJ Perkins/Puma, Frankie Kazarian, Jay Lethal and Amazing Red and that would be my X Division but the reality is that TNA would still barely give them tv time because Hulk Hogan once he returns and Eric Bischoff need to have around 25 minutes of Impact to themselves every week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts