Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
12,998 Posts
Re: Low ki aka senshi aka Kaval in WWE Has Retired

Drama queen who always thought he was a big star when he wasn't.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts

It's crazy how huge of stars he and Teddy Hart could've been if not for their shitty attitudes

·
Banned
6,893 Posts

It's crazy how huge of stars he and Teddy Hart could've been if not for their shitty attitudes
Really? Because they were both vanilla midgets with no mainstream potential. Low Ki had kicks, a deep voice and shitty promo skills, while Hart had his surname, a complete lack of ring psychology and shitty promo skills.

Low Ki was lucky to get the time he did in New York.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

Didn't he retire a few months back? I remember reading about it somewhere.

·
Registered
11,788 Posts

You mean he didn't follow the good ole boys code. He was one of the best on the planet.

I don't wish ill will on anyone.

·
Registered
141 Posts

Not going to judge him or his decisions, as I don't know him personally, but I will say I enjoyed his work in ROH and TNA and had an amazing in-ring style. Nothing is absolute except death, might see him back one day.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts

Fuck, this depresses me.

Kaval was probably the biggest waste in WWE history. He had so much potential there... In TNA, he was one of the best X Division stars ever. He deserved to be more than what he was. I'll remember him as being one of the best wrestlers of the past 10 years.

Btw I love how people comment on his attitude without even knowing the guy. Shut up already. WWE treated the guy like shit, and if you listen to his interviews, they actually fired him and told him to say it was his decision so they wouldn't look bad. Did I mention that they told him to dance like a chicken? I'm not even kidding.

The fans voted him to win NXT because they were in awe of his wrestling... and then they have him lose to Chavo fucking Guerrero in his first match... fpalm

Good luck Low Ki. I hope to see you back in WWE or TNA someday.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts

Low Ki is a known mark for himself but I think at least at this stage it's justified. His piss poor attitude isn't justified though.

Wrestlers not being professional seems to be a growing problem.

·
Registered
11,788 Posts

Who cares about his attitude? Nobody on here was backstage. It's not like Low Ki attack a fan like Aries.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts