Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of the low card guys (e.g. the guys in my signature) and/or the jobbers (e.g. Tatsu, JTG) who's your favourite and why?

Asking simply because a lot of people have their absolute favourites named, like Bryan, Punk, Cena, Rock, but not much love goes to these guys. Also curious.

At the moment, for me, it's Kidd. But I suspect a possible push to SmackDown after the OTL royale, so if that happens I gotta go with McGillicutty. I don't really count Hawkins anymore because it seems he may be getting a push w/ Reks as Johnny's henchmen.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Tyson Kidd, Drew McIntyre and guess Zack Ryder and Ted DiBiasi counts.

Also, Heath Slater is the best jobber ever.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
I don't really care about the low card too much (WWE doesn't give anyone a reason to) but I guess Titus O'Neil are Darren Young are pretty cool. I used to enjoy Derrick Batemen too but now they made him all serious, so I don't really care for him any more. Curt Hawkins has a good look so I guess he'd be in there. I always thought Alex Riley and Drew McIntyre were cool too, when they actually appeared on Raw or Smackdown. I guess my list would be:

1) Curt Hawkins
2) Darren Young
3) Titus O'Neil
4) Alex Riley
5) Drew McIntyre

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
Depending on whether you count them as low-card: Drew Mcintyre, Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Hunico.

Great worker, who's very underrated on here. He actually has a gimmick - unlike pretty much every other lower-card guy on the roster. Regardless of what people think of the gimmick (and I realize many people don't like it, but I personally like it though) it's helps stand out from the other low-card talents who are completely generic such as Tyson Kidd and Curt Hawkins. I enjoyed his little match with Christian on SmackDown this week, I just wish it got much more time. Those two could have a hell of a match together.

·
Banned
852 Posts
I don't watch Superstars or NXT, so my definition of low-card may be a little loose.

1. Drew McIntyre
2. Tyson Kidd
3. Jinder Mahal

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Hunico.

Great worker, who's very underrated on here. He actually has a gimmick - unlike pretty much every other lower-card guy on the roster. Regardless of what people think of the gimmick (and I realize many people don't like it, but I personally like it though) it's helps stand out from the other low-card talents who are completely generic such as Tyson Kidd and Curt Hawkins. I enjoyed his little match with Christian on SmackDown this week, I just wish it got much more time. Those two could have a hell of a match together.
^ Agreed. Hunico can be good if they gave him something to do.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tyson Kidd, he's an amazing wrestler, I always like the High flyers so that's why I like him. Not sure how he's with the mic but I enjoy see him on the ring.
Michael Mcgillicutty, not sure what to answer but I like the guy.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Hunico.

Whilst he's not my favourite lower-card guy I totally agree.

He's actually got a distinct character and stands out from the pack. That's what the WWE need more of, more people like Zach Ryder, Hunico and so on. You had guys like Al Snow, Steve Blackman, Too Cool, Val Venis and the Godfather back in the day that were all very over. Sure they weren't future Champions but they had a specific role on the show to fill whereas we have guys like Riley who float around doing nothing.

People on here have a habit that every young superstar in the WWE must look like a future World Champion when that's not the case. I think we should have more throwaway wrestlers that have something unique about them, which makes them stand out.

No one cares about Hawkins or McGillicuty because there's nothing interesting about them. Whereas if you have wrestlers with a certain gimmick then they become more appealing to watch to the casuals.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hunico and Tyson Kidd are fantastic, their match on superstars was great. Kaitlyn and Maxine have also become really good lately. Slater is the best jobber ever though.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
CM Punk, lately on Raw he's in the place of low card guys

1 - 20 of 112 Posts