Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Old School
4,782 Posts
If you look at the guys they're just calling up and the guys they have in development you'll see there's going to be a myriad of depth in the company. Wyatt, Cesaro, Ryback, Sandow, and Ambrose are all compelling characters. Wyatt's promos are insanely captivating and twisted at the same time. He could be a huge addition to the E's pool of heels. Cesaro I haven't seen much of. A little ROH and one FCW match, but he looks very promising, has a menacing look, and I've heard very good things. Ryback is going to need some very strategic booking to break out of the Goldberg typecasting. He has the look, he just needs more. Sandow's character is great and I like him, but again it's about the booking. Book him well and you'll get good results. I've had the privilege of seeing Ambrose work live at a Superstars taping before Raw a few months back and he's quite the character.

Not to mention fresh faces stepping up into the main event scene. 2010 was a distrastrous year for WWE because of the talent loss. Jericho, HBK, and Batista headlined that group. Then Edge last year along with the likes of MVP and other promising stars being cut along the way. It took some time, but finally guys like Punk, Bryan, and Sheamus are stepping up to take control of things.

WWE is in a rebuilding period and they have a plethora of talent to rebuild with. It's ridiculous how much they have to work with, but WWE has been very shaky with booking the last few years. Guys like Barrett and Ziggler continuously get the shaft when they should be main eventing. Barrett's story is a tragedy within itself; just ask Pyro. :D But hey, if Sheamus recovered from being relegated from WWE champ to jobbing to a jobbing US champ Daniel Bryan with a Bella on each arm, then there may be hope after all.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.