Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm enjoying this Love/Winter/Velvet angle a lot, but I'm wondering how it will play out. Do you have any ideas? How would *YOU* resolve the program?

This is what I would like to see:

1. Next week, Velvet and Winter again brawl in the ring, and Angelina again comes out to break up the fight. Eric Bischoff comes out and says he is tired of the Knockouts causing drama and interfering with the show's schedule, so he wants to resolve this once and for all at Sunday's PPV: It will be Velvet vs Winter, with Angelina as the referee. Angelina is hesitant, but Velvet insists that she call the match right down the middle. She says she is tired of being the weak link of the team, and wants to finally prove to everyone - and herself - that she can hold her own in the ring.

2. At the PPV,Tenay mentions that Angelina and Winter will defend their tag team titles at the next Impact. The Velvet/Winter match is a wild brawl, but inevitably Winter gets the better of Velvet. After beating her unconscious, Winter attempts a pin. Angelina counts 1...2...but pauses. She is reluctant to make the 3 count. Winter begins screaming and yelling at Angelina to make the count. Angelina pauses again and, after thinking about it, stands up and delivers her mafia kick to Winter! The crowd goes wild. Angelina then revives Velvet and helps her back to the lockerroom, leaving the unconscious Winter in the ring. Tenay asks, "What's going to happen on Thursday, when Angelina and Winter must team up to defend their titles?"

3. At the next Impact, Winter says she forgives Angelina because she loves her. Angelina is a little creeped out, but says they must work together against the challenging team of Tara and Sarita. At the end of the match, Winter suddenly turns on Angelina and delivers a huge beating on her partner. Tara and Sarita take advantage and become the new Knockouts tag champs. After the match, all three heel knockouts continue to beat on Angelina until Velvet comes out and goes wild against the heels, chasing them out of the ring. As the heels go back up the ramp, Winter takes the mic and calls the Beautiful Peoples. She reveals that this was all a set-up by Madison Rayne. Madison brought her in to distract Angelina, therefore eliminating a top challenger and rival to her championship.

This would establish a new feud: The Beautiful People vs the Freebird-style trio of Tara, Sarita and Winter. They would battle back and forth for the tag belts. Tara is the veteran leader, Sarita is the hot-headed tactician, and Winter is the crazy, unpredictable bully. At the next PPV, you could even have a six-man match, where BP recruit someone "even crazier" than Winter to help them: Daffney.

Velvet would also finally be recognized as a legit wrestler, having rescued Angelina from three Knockouts all by herself. Angelina would tell her, "Like I said all along, we're partners. You don't have to take a backseat to me...or anyone else."

In the meantime, the Rayne-James feud can continue for a while longer.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
i think they should just..... scissor it out

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
Seriously, have Winter eventually snap and turn on Angelina, and then have her get Daffney as a tag team partner, and they could have a little feud there between the two teams.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I gave you my opinion on it before, but I've actually gone into detail with it since then. This is what I'd do. (Long story short: Angelina Love heel turn to form a new team with Winter.)

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
How would I end it? As quickly as possible. This storyline is just dragging and I just stopped caring, especially when BP are not likeable as faces.

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
How would I end it? As quickly as possible. This storyline is just dragging and I just stopped caring, especially when BP are not likeable as faces.
I have to agree here... the BP are much better off as heels. That's the essence of their gimmick anyway.

Problem with them being heels is that there won't be enough faces anymore.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
me it Mickie and Trish again

Mickie-Winter
Trish-Angelina
Ashley-Velvet

·
Registered
461 Posts
I would end it with a live sex show...

Storyline wise though have Angelina and Velvet beat Winter in a Ted Dibiase style Tag Team Championship match when Cody Rhodes turned heel...

Any quick ending is fine though as it is not very interesting feud/storyline...

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I feel this way about most of the major angles on TNA

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Have Winter and Angelina become full-fledge lesbians.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I would end it with a live sex show...

Storyline wise though have Angelina and Velvet beat Winter in a Ted Dibiase style Tag Team Championship match when Cody Rhodes turned heel...

Any quick ending is fine though as it is not very interesting feud/storyline...
i'm with that!!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I would love for TNA to have Winter/Love go completely lesbian..but we all know that's not going to happen.
I was thinking more along the lines of Master/slave relationship. This angle makes Winter come across as a Domme to me for some reason.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Seriously, have Winter eventually snap and turn on Angelina, and then have her get Daffney as a tag team partner, and they could have a little feud there between the two teams.
I like this idea right here. More Daffney, plus she gets a logical tag partner, and then you could get a somewhat decent tag feud with the belts involved.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Just end it.

Winter should be a tag partner with daffney. . b oth have that vampire look going on.

that way they could at least have 3 tag teams

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,761 Posts
Have Velvet and Angelina have a face to face with Winter, only to have Daffney blindside them both, having Winter and Daffney form a team to face the Beautiful People.

That or have a returning Hamada brutalize all three of them, I'm not fussed :side:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts