Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy needs to bulk up a bit and add some tone to his body, next to trips he looked so scrawny and just not beleieveable that he was throwing trips around so easily. just my opinion though...

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
As we've learned the past month and a half, the term is NOT Scrawny, it's SkinnyFat!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Irony that your profile is decorated with Christian Cage.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Punk isn't that skinny. He's just been booked with HHH & Cena and he looks small in comparison. He is build better than most of the guys here I bet and I have doubt believing that he could easily kick his opponent's ass.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
Who cares man, Punk doesn't go out and wrestle in a style that has him overpowering people left and right, he goes out and uses a lot of strikes. You don't need to be big to have that be a believable form of offense.

The whole "you need to be big and ripped to be a wrestler" mentality is a crock of shit.

·
Banned
156 Posts
He's made it clear he doesn't want to be a body-builder type wrestler.

He doesn't need to be. If he gained muscle then it would only slow him down, i hope he stays that size.

·
7 years, 18 movies later ....
3,323 Posts
I dont think it really matters punk being the size he is makes him seem more original

·
There's A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity. I
17,319 Posts
Who cares man, Punk doesn't go out and wrestle in a style that has him overpowering people left and right, he goes out and uses a lot of strikes. You don't need to be big to have that be a believable form of offense.

The whole "you need to be big and ripped to be a wrestler" mentality is a crock of shit.
You said it best.

·
Charismatic Enigma
4,103 Posts
I hate when people bring up HBK tto defend punks skinny fat ass. HBK HAD muscle, some very noticable muscle and still had some after his return, and even christian looks a little toned.

·
Registered
495 Posts
HBK, Christian and Anderson spiderman Silva don't throw man twice their size around.
If they do that, it just looks unbelievable . CM Punk did that and it didn't even look real

1 - 20 of 93 Posts