Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brock Lesnar's 2012 return Pop in Miami is the loudest pop in the last ten years, and the second loudest since 2000 in my opinion with the exception of when Triple H returned to Madison Square Garden in 2002. here is the links for both. Do you think these two are the loudest of all time?

It wont let me put the links for both because im a new member, but leave a comment on your opinion

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
HHH return, punk pinning cena in Chicago, Mick Foley winning his first wwe title to name a few

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Are you talking WWF/E or WCW too? Cause I may have a pop in WCW bigger than that one, When Sting won the WCW Title at Superbrawl 1998

Watch from 6 minutes on...

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
HHH return was big, but I'm not so sure it was bigger than some of Austin's. They're close. Austin overall still gets the biggest pop IMO.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Biggest? I'd go with Austin in the Rock/Foley match. Some other loud ass pops off the top of my head:

- Austin at Backlash 2000
- Lesnar return after WM
- Austin with the zamboni
- Rock's victory pop at Backlash 2000
- HHH's return at MSG
- Goldberg beating Hogan at Nitro
- Rock entrance at Armageddon 99. You could barely hear Finkel
- Rock returning in Anaheim to help Eugene
- Austin returning to help the WWF vs the Alliance
- Rock saying finally the Rock has come back to the WWF in July 01
- Rock's entrance in LA late 99. Same night he had a backstage segment with Al Snow and Mankind
- Jericho winning the WWF title in 00 that was obviously reversed but the pop was huge
- Hogan at WM 18 especially when he hulks up and the RAW at Montreal the night after. He got a huge ovation at Montreal a couple of months later on SD
- Sting victory pop at Superbrawl 98
- Malenko unmasking to face Y2J at Slamboree 98
- Kane's return in that DX/Radicalz vs Too Cool/Cactus Jack/Rock tag match
- Taker at MSG in that tag match with Cena, DX and JeriShow

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
HHH 2002
Austin Backlash
Austin helping Mankind to win title

These are the three biggest

HHH was more sustained