Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone else notice that a lot of the guys had lost weight and wearing blusher lol or is it just me ?

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
orton and barret have lost a lot of weight and dibiase and otunga too, miz looks like a ken doll and barret had some on too.

the one that stoof out most was orton when he waa talking to jerry, he looked like he had lost a lot of his shoulder and thinner all round, but maybe my aspect ratio is off on my vlc player lol

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
orton and barret have lost a lot of weight and dibiase and otunga too, miz looks like a ken doll and barret had some on too.

the one that stoof out most was orton when he waa talking to jerry, he looked like he had lost a lot of his shoulder and thinner all round, but maybe my aspect ratio is off on my vlc player lol
That's because Orton is off steroids.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I really noticed Orton seems to have lost a lot of weight now JordanPippen would say he loses weight the way he loses viewers. King seemed to have gotten really tan along with Miz.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
A lot (Miz, Riley, Orton) have been using the spray on tans a lot recently. Orton used to use it a lot then he laid off of it for a while, but he's back on it. Morrison looks Spanish with his tan in person.

As for weight, Orton is slimmer than he was earlier in his career. No roids helps that. lol

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I've noticed the weight loss the most with Orton.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
A lot (Miz, Riley, Orton) have been using the spray on tans a lot recently. Orton used to use it a lot then he laid off of it for a while, but he's back on it. Morrison looks Spanish with his tan in person.

As for weight, Orton is slimmer than he was earlier in his career. No roids helps that. lol
Orton doesn't spray tan, he uses tanning beds. He doesn't have gloopy orange goo running down his skin like the rest of the guys. LOL.

And yeah, he's lost a lot of weight recently, even off the steroids.

I haven't noticed any of the guys in makeup though. That's just weird.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Alex Riley and The Miz looked very, very orange on Monday. Especially Riley. I mean, look at the difference between his face and hands.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Alex Riley and The Miz looked very, very orange on Monday. Especially Riley. I mean, look at the difference between his face and hands.

He knows when he's been Tangoed. And yeah, I haven't noticed wrestlers having lost mucvh weight.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Randy Orton is no longer on steroids or any enhancing products, so what you see is his natural form. Of course it looks kind of weird since we've all gotten use to seeing him looking bloated and muscular. I think he's always been tall and skinny.

But I think he looks great to be quite honest.

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i wasnt just meanign a gradual loss, i meant from last weeks show, Orton has dropped quite a bit as has wade in my eyes, and orton no longer has those rounded shoulders, he looks really flat from neck down.

Miz had blusher on lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
Orton doesn't spray tan, he uses tanning beds. He doesn't have gloopy orange goo running down his skin like the rest of the guys. LOL.

And yeah, he's lost a lot of weight recently, even off the steroids.

I haven't noticed any of the guys in makeup though. That's just weird.
You realize they all wear make-up right? :confused:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts