Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Well if I had lost 500 posts I'd be in the minuses now.

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
I was at around 2750. I have no clue what happened. I think Shawn had something to do with it :agree:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
They resynce the board..just match the post counts with what is on this board.I lost 100 posts.

·
Registered
906 Posts
i lost about 100, does anyone have a clue as to what happened? i'm confused.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
I had like 1850 then I noticed I had 1325 .. It's okay with me but I lost like 525 posts and was the 4th top poster, now I'm the 8th (and The Mean and Chainy are now ahead of me?) .. Oh well I dont care..

·
Registered
223 Posts
I lost 400. 400! Someone said it happened a long time ago and I was insane for just noticing it now, but I just had around 700 posts yesterday. Yeah, this board can eat my nut. The other one was way better and it didn't "resync" or whatever. I don't see the point. If someone else does, feel free to explain it.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I lost 500 with the switch, and now another 500. whatmreally pisses me off is that people like The Mean lost next to nothing. And Chain seems to gain 400+ posts.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I have lost like 250 posts thro the board change and the resynce.

·
Registered
342 Posts
O my god who gives a shit. It is a little number under ursername. It means absolutely nothing.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Well, I don't think I lost any, but if any admins want, feel free to add some if you want;) I am so close to my goal of 500:D Next: 800, then 1000!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts