Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else think that this might/should happen?

Looks like we'll see Miz and Edge retain so then for the rumble we'd be able to see Orton and Ziggler enter in the rumble. They won't win it, but it'd add to the depth of the rumble

·
Registered
708 Posts
I think it would suit The Miz more if he were to lose the title, enter in place of a number after 35 and win the Rumble than it would to have Ziggler or (especially) Orton enter.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Theres a huge hole in it from a booking point of view. Applying logic (not always a good idea, but work with me) to this, the Rumble entrants would be finalised before the event begins, and therefore the wrestlers involved in the title match would not also be in the rumble, because in theory you could win the title match, then win the rumble, and....challenge yourself at WM.

Actually on reflection, thats a bloody good idea for a heel wrestler to do, only to be thwarted by Vince McMahon showing up and rebooking the match.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
^ Dead wrong. 2 spots would be left open as TBD, filled by the losers of the respective title matches.

I've posted about this before, as I've wondered the same thing for a few years now.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
how many times have we seen that happen, a heel wrestler taking a face wrestlers spot? It's happened before. At least the loser of Orton/Miz would give the Rumble match more star power.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
To be honest it'd get Miz an insane amount of heat if he lost the title then showed up as number 40, winning the rumble in a cowardly fashion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts