Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many days till these guys gona be on jobbers list along with 3mb.
Only thing impressive of these guys were their small midget bull

·
Registered
361 Posts
Actually, the gimmick has potential. Nothing on the level of main event, but the get to use a better moveset than they did as Primo and Epico, their team finisher actually looks like a team finisher, and they're slowly getting a crowd reaction.

As much as I kinda hate gimmicks like this one, it might get these two noticed in the company.

Now if only Sin Cara could find his way into all of this.

·
Banned
65 Posts
Los Matadores and Prime Time Gayers are the worst tag teams in wrestling history.. These are dark days for the wwe tag team division.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
My only problem with them is the stupid bull mascot, other than they're fine with me. I don't know if they're ever going to get to the level that they win the tag team titles (even though honestly at this point that's not that big of an accomplishment) but they're a pretty cool mid card tag team that actually acts like a team and not just two random guys that got thrown together.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
OP, perhaps you should stop watching wrestling and hit the books?

·
Banned
1,219 Posts
Eh.. Se escribe "Los matadores", puto ignorante.
The killers in english.

They need a face tag team to work with the crowd, and Los matadores and "El torito" are doing fine, also Primero and Epico are both top wrestlers in the roster.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I think he was tryin to be funny misspelling the name to show that he gives a -beep- about them.
It's funnier to think he didn't know how to spell it. And since there's no way to actually know....I'm going with that. LLS

But anyways I thought I wouldn't like it or be interested at all, they've actually proven me wrong. Sure it's not a serious gimmick nor is it meant to be, but everything isn't supposed to be. Variety is the key to a good promotion.

They really play the gimmick well with their mannerisms and smooth delivery of maneuvers. To me they are something like a spectacle in the way Too Cool was when them and Rikishi would dance after a match. They have gotten pretty over too and it will only grow. Now everyone will be looking forward to their sequence after the match.

I look forward to the day that El Matador Tito Santana comes out with them.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
219 Posts
Actually, the gimmick has potential. Nothing on the level of main event, but the get to use a better moveset than they did as Primo and Epico, their team finisher actually looks like a team finisher, and they're slowly getting a crowd reaction.

As much as I kinda hate gimmicks like this one, it might get these two noticed in the company.

Now if only Sin Cara could find his way into all of this.
This gimmick has potential. BUT then again, MOST gimmicks have potential. But are writers able to use it?

·
Registered
484 Posts
I wonder what reactions they will get here on wrestlingforum after WWE put the tag straps on them. Especially when they win them from Shield. I can only imagine the hate and rage here.

·
Buried by Triple H
3,317 Posts
It's people like the OP that I fucking hate.

They bitch that they want new gimmicks and new stars, then when Vinnie Mac attempts to create new stars or gimmicks, they shit all over them.

It's the typical IWC geek cycle.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I'm not sure how far they can go in the future, but atm they're doing fine.

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Gimmicks are fine, as Primo and Epico they were just bland and were not different from any other wrestler - they were gimmickless. They look like a tag-team, there fresh but I do not like the little bull guy... although hes a talented little shit.

Primo and Epico are fine in them roles

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Los Matadores and Prime Time Gayers are the worst tag teams in wrestling history.. These are dark days for the wwe tag team division.
How long did you stay up thinking of the Prime Time Gayers?

Edit: Does anyone else think it's funny when OP's will intentionally spell a wrestlers name wrong to make it seem like they don't care about them when all it does is make them look like a dumbass?

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Like Junkie said, they're fine and it's not like they're being rammed down our throats but I could certainly understand the discontent around here if that were the case.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I'm not sure what's in stored for the tag division once the three best teams break up. if PTP still had AW I would still have faith, but damn. And this is why everyone wants mid carders to be in the ME all the time because there is hardly a mid card anymore.

Anyways, the team has a unique move set, and if my ears were correct, the OLE chant is slightly working for them.

Reactions: Bonaire
1 - 20 of 46 Posts