Wrestling Forum banner

Los Ben Dejos

1138 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ErrybodyTaps
Los Ben Dejos who some may know worked dark once again last night against Sam Shaw and CJ O'Doyle...pic :

Promo they did 2 years ago for TNA.

They worked dark almost a month later vs Gen Me (that match can be found on YT as well as other matches), and again I believe later that same year in singles action. They also worked DGUSA back in March and looked pretty good vs The Scene. They have trained at the Team 3D Academy.

Don't know if maybe we will see these guys or maybe O'Doyle on an upcoming GutCheck or if they will straight hire LBD. They are under 30 and pretty good in ring talents with room to grow, would like to see TNA sign them to add to the Tag Division.

Thoughts ?
See less
Los Ben Dejos who some may know worked dark once again last night against Sam Shaw and CJ O'Doyle...pic :

Promo they did 2 years ago for TNA.

They worked dark almost a month later vs Gen Me (that match can be found on YT as well as other matches), and again I believe later that same year in singles action. They also worked DGUSA back in March and looked pretty good...
See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,549 Posts
A good candidate for Gut Check, should they decide to do a tag team version which I assume they will.

· Prince of Perversion
1,163 Posts
Isn't this one of them? He's wearing a beanie that says Mexico on it but when they ask him where he's from he says Puerto Rico. :lol

· Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A good candidate for Gut Check, should they decide to do a tag team version which I assume they will.
I hope they dont, simply because Gut Check cant keep hiring every contestant. But these guys can bring something to the division.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.