Votes: 22 33.3%
  • STILL don't care about either

Votes: 18 27.3%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Would you like them to feud? That would be something..considering they both are giants, have somewhat of an interesting entrance, both have been pushed, both don't really have any strong feelings from the crowd..

or maybe the crowd still won't care!

OOPS..typo in Funkasaurus in poll =P

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
Really? Albert looks like the worst wrestler on the roster against Cena of all people and you want to feud him with an unproven big guy?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I personally prefer Brodus Clay, I really like his character and he is an OK wrestler.
I'm already a bit tired of Tensai.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I am still in chok that people still like funka, he sucks. He goes out wrestle for two min and then starts dancing, which he can even though. To make it even worse he looks like the fat kid u made fun off in high school not a guy who is actually strong.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
most the guys on this forum would rather watch tyler reks vs curt hawkins or pretty much anyone whose just on the show for being there sake

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
No. Just no.

They have nothing in common whatsoever other than the fact that they both wear red. Brodus Clay could have been a King-Kong Bundy type monster heel in the main event, and now WWE are just embarrassing him. Tensai is going straight to the top, just as I thought.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
No. Just no.

They have nothing in common whatsoever other than the fact that they both wear red. Brodus Clay could have been a King-Kong Bundy type monster heel in the main event, and now WWE are just embarrassing him. Tensai is going straight to the top, just as I thought.
I still think that Brodus has time to develop in to that type role that you mentioned. Remember they had nothing for Clay, and giving him something like this will allow fans remember who he is. Then, when the day comes for the gimmick change it will him in the long run. This is just to get him familiar with the fans, and that's it really. He can cut one hell of a promo, and once he figures it all out, Brodus Clay will be a solid main event talent. He has the "it" factor, and the best part is that he isn't ripped, and cycling steroids. Clay brings back a sense of nostalgia about "big guys" in pro wrestling. Tensai on the other hand is 40 years old, and is useless.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Tensai is boring as heck.

Funkasauras on the other hand, really entertains me. (although I don't see the point of a 5-10 min segment with less than 1 min inring action).

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Make it an Iron Man match and you've got your main event for Wrestlemania 29!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts