Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
How is he sloppy? Not once did he botch a move in WWE since his return.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
i don't know why in the fuck VInce push the guy who nobody give a flying fuck to the moon Tensai aka Albert...WWE really losing it, Tensai nothing but a joke nobody take it seriously as dominate guy like GOldberg-Brock Lesnar or even fucking Ultimate Warrior.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Did you watch his RAW match with cena at all?

Yeah and people were over analysing it. Just like Lesnar's promo last week. Looking for mistakes and shit. I didn't see anything wrong with that match. Could it be better? Yes but maybe WWE didn't want them to have the match of the year. Nobody ever thinks about that.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
He's always had that kind of physique.. the fact is you can't be that big (275+lbs) and also shredded at the same time without being on steroids 24/7, albert is too old to be cycling so he's just big and fat. He's also a beast and probably at least twice as strong as you OP.. Also big show, brodus, are also fat why aren't you complaining about them?

·
Likes wrestling....
8,674 Posts
Personally I think guys like Albert/Tensai are just as if not more credible, than small wrestlers. It's why they have weight classes in UFC and ametuer wrestling. Ther's a reason they keep the weight classes seperate. I also like that the WWE is allowing a guys without a chisled phsique to get a push other than Big Show. Sometimes the cookie cutter looks of the current stars makes the roster ho hum. There should be a good variety of looks just as there should be a good mix of personalties. As far as him bothching a move here or there....it happens to everyone.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Is he fat ? yes, so ? Brodus is fatter.

Obvious troll, obvious.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.