1 - 20 of 191 Posts

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,531 Posts

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Re: Lord Tensai's 'Hissing'

I don't like it either. I've never even heard a Japanese person hiss, so why the hell is he hissing? Stupid if you ask me.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Uh-oh. A heel making people upset. That's not supposed to happen.
Its not really upsetting, just extremely annoying. It seems above what a monster heel should be doing for heat.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts

i really hate tensuck ...what the hell does wwe see in this guy ?

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts

i really hate tensuck ...what the hell does wwe see in this guy ?
I get the sad feeling Vince paid a stupid amount of money for him. You have guys who have been in WWE for years and years now busting their ass for the big main event push. Ziggler, Rhodes, Kofi, etc etc.. The list goes on. They aren't your Cenas or Punks mind you but their 100x times more entertaining and over with the fans than Albert. This boring hissing heat vacuum walks in the door and cleanly pins the two top guys in the company in a month all while getting ZERO reaction from the crowd. :lmao And Vince wonders why his product sucks and progressively tanking.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts

I don't care about the hissing, they need to change something though cause the fans are NOT buying him as a credible threat, he really hasn't gotten any reaction except for his first night back. Nobody gave a damn when he beat Cena clean a few weeks ago, which should've been a big deal, and him beating CM Punk was ruined tonight by the botch.

For starters, they need to give him a less cheesy looking outfit, when he comes to the ring it looks like he's wearing the curtains from a cheap chinese restaurant and a plastic helmet from a dollar store.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts

I don't care about the hissing, they need to change something though cause the fans are NOT buying him as a credible threat, he really hasn't gotten any reaction except for his first night back. Nobody gave a damn when he beat Cena clean a few weeks ago, which should've been a big deal, and him beating CM Punk was ruined tonight by the botch.

For starters, they need to give him a less cheesy looking outfit, when he comes to the ring it looks like he's wearing the curtains from a cheap chinese restaurant and a plastic helmet from a dollar store.
It's the fact they're insulting their audiences intelligence by acting like it isn't Albert.. The fat pale white dude with 1000 piercings. I mean, christ.. He has all the style and charisma of a "Hold my beer, watch this" type of person being passed off as a mist spitting Japanese wrestling master? :lol It's like trying to say Justin Bieber really isn't a girl. No ones ever going to believe you.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

I honestly like the hissing and other sounds he makes in the ring. It all seems to fit his character, imo.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts

excuse me for being ignorant but i keep on reading that punk sandbagged tensuck...can somebody explain to me what sandbagging means ? thanx

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

excuse me for being ignorant but i keep on reading that punk sandbagged tensuck...can somebody explain to me what sandbagging means ? thanx
Sandbagging is going limp when another guy's trying to execute a move that requires your help. Going limp like a sandbag ... get it? That's how Bob Holly got his neck broken, if I'm not mistaken?

1 - 20 of 191 Posts