Wrestling Forum banner

201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
@raymond1985.....So this is actually a pretty good arena to discuss this.

What theme to you is better? Real American or American Made.

I love them both but man when im hangin and banging at the gym and this one comes on my playlist it's on Jack! I tighten that weight belt a few extra notches brother! That guitar riff at the beginning son!

·
Registered
937 Posts

I love them both but man when im hangin and banging at the gym and this one comes on my playlist it's on Jack! I tighten that weight belt a few extra notches brother! That guitar riff at the beginning son!

I prefer American Made, brother.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
He looks good. Glad to see him still going strong. The "Hulking-Up" thing was most famously done by Hulk, but it isn't the most uncommon wrestling spot. Japanese wrestlers go through surges of no-selling "fighting spirit" all the time. Maybe not in the same routine fashion, but still.
You don´t even have to look to Japan. PCO in ROH does it as well.

·
Registered
7,000 Posts
Book him so when he points the big finger they just have to see it and then Hogan pins them via foot in the chest.

For god sakes don't have him move any more than you have to, his knees will explode and his back will crack in to pieces.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts

My man you forgot the greatest one

I get chills at the sight of that star power. It won't be like that again :mj2

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
My man you forgot the greatest one

I get chills at the sight of that star power. It won't be like that again :mj2
I def didn't forget Voodoo Child; call this a weird quirk of mine, but anytime a wrestler uses a main stream song, its hard for me to include it in the convo when I have something organic to pull from, such as NWO black and white or red and black theme, which were really dynamic original theme songs.

But yeah was a badass entrance in its own right, but fuck...does it compare here?

·
Banned
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #208
Tired of all these Cuck Rollins threads, I need a small break from beating him down, so more Hogan brother:

201 - 210 of 210 Posts