Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ryder attacked Kane last night during the match and Kane seems to be done with Orton. It sucks Kane will probably end up jobbing to Ryder in the end like he does to everyone. Anyone excited to see the feud?

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
So Ryder attacked Kane last night during the match and Kane seems to be done with Orton. It sucks Kane will probably end up jobbing to Ryder in the end like he does to everyone. Anyone excited to see the feud?
He fucking better.

Did you not watch the first part of their feud?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
It's a feud that makes sense, Kane doesn't have too much left in the tank so why shouldn't he be putting the younger talents over?

·
Registered
335 Posts
After that squash match three weeks ago, its not gonna happen.

Sandow vs Ryder is by far the more likely path.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Yeah right, if only we were so lucky. More likely they'd have Ryder get killed some more to continue his punishment for getting over. It'd be nice to see Ryder go over Kane though, he needs momentum.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I want to see Kane feud with the Miz or become Ryback's 1st major feud, Ryder could never beat Kane in a wrestling match and if he did it would be ridiculous, there is nothing there for Ryder at the minute he lost all momentum when Eve and Cena entered the last feud he did with Kane

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
To me, it seems like Wade Barrett's injury caused Ryder's feud with Kane to be halted so Kane could feud with Orton. It sucks for Ryder a ton but hopefully this puts him on the map, at least some what now.

Ryder had all the momentum in the world and it was a lousy idea to do what they did with him, after he lost the US Title to Swagger.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
They need to change Ryder's gimmick slightly if they want him to realistically beat Kane. Otherwise it's hard to take seriously.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Ryder's time to get the payback for being destroyed during the Cena-Kane feud. I'm glad they didn't drop the whole thing and made Ryder forget it like he forgot for his mandatory US title rematch (I feel we might see that one once Santino drops the title to a heel).

They need to change Ryder's gimmick slightly if they want him to realistically beat Kane. Otherwise it's hard to take seriously.
Basically he has to be a bit more serious and lose that goofy grin he had when he was around Eve.

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
So, this feud is stemming from last week on Raw, and not Kane killing Ryder a few months back, right? We should just forget that happened.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I missed this part. Ryder was on ER?

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
I missed this part. Ryder was on ER?
During the backstage part of the Orton/Kane brawl they wandered into an room where some wrestlers and Divas were watching the match on TV. Ryder was among them and hit maybe 10 times Kane in the back. Kane no sold and went for the chokeslam but Randy stopped him and did a sweet backbreaker. The commentators mentioned how Ryder has every right to attack Kane after what Kane did to him.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Feud should've happened already, but of course they wanted Orton Kane for WM, which I understand. The feud will be a great way to see how serious the WWE is/ever was about pushing Ryder as a face.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts