Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up75yoZ1kds&feature=related

The promos these guys were cutting, just 3 years ago. The feuds they were being put in (in this case with the Brothers of Destruction). If they had only pushed them a little further they could be two of the top main eventers on RAW and SmackDown right now. But instead, look where they are... Kennedy is on a sinking ship, and MVP is nowhere.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Re: Looking for new main eventers? I give u ur 2 biggest ball drops in the last 5 yea

Totally agree.

Especially on Kennedy. He had more than enough charisma to make up for his percieved 'sloppyness' in the ring and was over with the crowd.

WWE just basically fucked MVP over for reasons we'll probably never know.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Re: Looking for new main eventers? I give u ur 2 biggest ball drops in the last 5 yea

They're pretty good but this is old news mate ^^

·
Registered
4,423 Posts

Heh heh, ball drops.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts

And Carlito

·
Registered
4,600 Posts

We all know Kennedy would still be in the company as a former world champion if he didn't have bad luck. He would probably come back if he didnt have a problem with Orton.

MVP? I don't need to explain that, all you need is an one page essay from The King Of Blaze.

·
Charismatic Enigma
4,103 Posts

lol I don't even know what happened. I remember when I saw these two going against the brothers of destruction and looking back at it now thats a preeeeeetty big step to take...you don't just go nowhere after that especially when you're young and a fresh breeze to the wwe

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts

They gave Kennedy plenty of opportunities to rise to the very top. It was basically handed to multiple times on silver platters but he was too injured to grab and run with it or was either suspended. Not to mention he supposedly dropped Randall K. Orton on his head, which ultimately led to his release.

MVP is just inexcusable for the WWE. The guy was hot and was a big time heel. Battling guys like Taker and Kane, Batista. His fued with Matt Hardy was great. But then the losing streak started and led to the face turn that ultimately ruined everything he had.

·
The User Without Fear
2,811 Posts

Mr. Kennedy - Unreliable
MVP - Black
Carlito - Lazy

Those are the reasons why they didn't make it.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts

Mr. Kennedy - Unreliable
MVP - Black
Carlito - Lazy

unfortunately i think these are the exact reasons. Never like mr.kennedy but MVP and carlito could have been great.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts

Mr. Kennedy - Unreliable
MVP - Black
Carlito - Lazy

It's sad, will Miz/Sheamus become anything more than what those guys could have been?

They could play both face & heel (MVP got pops deal it) which is what I think was their best quality.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts

We all know Kennedy would still be in the company as a former world champion if he didn't have bad luck. He would probably come back if he didnt have a problem with Orton.

MVP? I don't need to explain that, all you need is an one page essay from The King Of Blaze.
Don’t worry, I’m pretty much done with that now lol, I’ve made my point so many times and some people just don’t know how MVP was just a hair away of entering the main event scene when he was given such a natural/proper push with having such a unique character. He still had a good balance WWE career no less and no can't take away his accomplishments and achievements (but Danial Bryan can break his record of being the longest reigning United States Champion in WWE history-I have a good feeling he might)

But with that said, Kennedy and MVP was definitely suppose to be the main stars of today, both should be multi-time World Champions right now with Kennedy the main man of RAW and MVP for SD. Both just oozes charisma and I’ve always love when they are tagging with each other, they have such awesome chemistry with each other.

Mr. Kennedy - Unreliable
MVP - Black
Carlito - Lazy

What alot of people don't know is that MVP is actually bi-racial. His mother his white. There is many times he stated he is mix on reports, here on this vid he even stated it. Go to 1:33.

·
The Mouth of Madness!
11,000 Posts

Mr. Kennedy - Unreliable
MVP - Black
Carlito - Lazy

I agree, but I wanna expand on each one.

Kennedy may have been unreliable, but tell me how, aside from the Hardy incident, has Kennedy been perfect in TNA. Was it bad luck or was it the WWE schedule catching up to him?

MVP, okay maybe I can't expand on that one. Really fucked up though. I just don't see how WWE could pass on sure fire money.

Carlito, and I wanna throw in Shelton Benjamin as well here. Both guys had the skills in the ring. Carlito has the pipes and right from the get go he showed it, just like Kennedy. And at some point, just like Benjamin and he just gave up on his dream. It's only so much before you break mentally and you just go through the motions. You just stop caring. It's like brainwashing. And a form that happens a lot in this business. Carlito and Benjamin were just great prospects on a grand stage. Taken away by a shady, and perhaps racist company.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts

They gave Kennedy plenty of opportunities to rise to the very top. It was basically handed to multiple times on silver platters but he was too injured to grab and run with it or was either suspended. Not to mention he supposedly dropped Randall K. Orton on his head, which ultimately led to his release.
You act like Kennedy fucked himself over with stupid comments and retarded way of working. Who cares if you piss off John Cena, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, and Eddie Guerrero with your work? JUST PUSH HIM OF COURSE!! What the fuck would those four know about working a match anyway?

·
Registered
826 Posts

MVP 100% was a missed opportunity everything Miz has he has PLUS the ability to go in the ring, but a guy like Elijah Burke look at him in TNA he had the charisma,mic skills and wrestling ability, or Shelton Benjamin it doesn't matter if he wasn't the best talker they clearly saw potential in him they put him over HHH on his first match when he was drafted to RAW, also not to mention Sean O'haire this guy was absolutely incredible but Vinnie Mac had that WCW grudge.

·
Banned
4,257 Posts

Except that O'Haire was a bad worker.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts

You act like Kennedy fucked himself over with stupid comments and retarded way of working. Who cares if you piss off John Cena, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, and Eddie Guerrero with your work? JUST PUSH HIM OF COURSE!! What the fuck would those four know about working a match anyway?
you might want to think about what you just said

·
Registered
132 Posts

I think WWE def dropped the ball on Kennedy, MVP, Carlito, and Matt Morgan. All 4 of those guys should be in the WWE ME scene. Shelton Benjamin i think upper mid card/ME. He couldn't talk but WWE couldve always kept him in a tag with someone who could.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts

There'd better a whole lot of sarcasm in this post.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts