Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone that would like to help me with mah site, www.thefinisher.cjb.net , I would like some columnists, some graphic makes, (would have to make a ppv banner for each month) some guys to help advertise, it has been up only a week and has over 450 hits, so if you would like to help me, either post here I will talk to you, or contact me on aim at RedSntry.

Thanks if you could!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys i will keep in you mind!!! Right now I am working on a new layout, so when i get it back up I will get back at ya!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Heres just a graphic that I made and If you like it i wouldnt mind making more, this one is just a sample that I made like you said a PPV graphic for each month, Here is one I made as a sample for Royal Rumble. I can make it bigger also, If you like it, I wouldnt mind making more of them, Just PM me

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!!! The layout is going kinda slow, but I am doing my best to speed it up!!!:agree:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just finished my site, I got the new layout, I am gonna add new links but i wanted to hurry and open it, so check it out, and Muzz i like your layout too!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Columnist

You still need a columnist? Id be happy to write a column for the site since I cant do graphics or anything. I'll especially be good at it if I write a column about my thoughts and such if thats ok.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes sir, whatever you can do will help alot, i will try and get to you as soon as i can, i am trying to re-advertise the site, so after that we can talk:D

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Not a bad site , a little too much space as Matt said , but a good start

Ive joined your forums , but they seem a little dead

1 - 15 of 15 Posts