Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to wrestlers edge forums and dont quite get how to post pictures yet, but i am a hell of a graphics designer, and i would like a challenge from someone. All i have seen has yet to impress me, except for one or two things. Will anyone accept my challenge.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Not if you're going to walk in and verbally shit all over everyone you won't.

However I'm sure OZ or Cody will happily hand you an ass kicking :D

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Ahh, this be the dude I was talkin to on AIM. I invited him to post some graphics and stuff on here. I'd accept the challenge, but lately my stuffs been shitty, so I'll see if OZ will accept. It'd be nice to see OZ accept one for a change. Might be cool if you really are as talented as you say.:cool:

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
No.

Why won't you get it through your head? I suck. It's not that hard of a concept to grasp. Stop saying OZ is the best, OZ is god, OZ is king, and all the other bullshit. OZ is NOT god, OZ is NOT the best, and OZ is certainly not the king of graphics.

Now, back on topic. I think NDF should accept. He's probably the best person at W-E.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Would you stop freaking crying about it? So freaking what if people think you're the best on here? Did you ever think that if they think that, they must have a reason to think so? You said yourself you never like your own shit. Thats with most everyone. I hate my graphics, but some people really like them. Oh well. Deal with it k? If you can't take a compliment, stop being so hot!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
than I'll accept.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Lets get it on. I'm anxious to see this guys skills. I told him to post some of his stuff to show us what he can do, and he never did.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Then I doubt he's coming back....we'll have to wait and see

1 - 8 of 8 Posts