Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the exception of him being done in 1998 and returning in 2002, HBK has never been away from WWE for this long before in his career. He's taken several breaks(longest being 4-5 months I believe) since he returned in 2002.

Now for HHH, his longest injury was 7.5 months when he got injured before the invasion. he's been out since April so it's been 6 months so far. Anyone think that we might see HHH being out for the longest time of his career? If so, will this make his return even bigger? Look at his return in 2002 and how crazy everyone went, and even when he returned at SS a few years ago, people were real excited to see him back. I really think that when he returns this time around, it'll really be something big and not like what happened last year when he just returned to get revenge on Orton just a few months later.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
yeah...Im gonna mark out lol, already have it planned as corny as it sounds. Sucks though, I would've loved to see Triple h face off against Barrett/Nexus(Inb4 "OWH SAWO HE KAN BARRIE DEM")

·
Registered
9,601 Posts
I kinda hope HHH doesn't come back before the end of the year, he may as well take time to heal up enjoy spending time with his family and relax, then make a big comeback leading into a big match at WM27.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts