Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hope someone is interested in seeing stuff like this. If you aren't interested, feel free to insult me.

Just felt like posting this so that people who search for it actually get something and don't have to create such a ranking themselves.

I included WWE title, World Heavyweight title, Universal title, WCW title (in WWE) and ECW title (in WWE).

·
Banned
98 Posts
92 (cena)
49 (edge)
46.4 (the Rock)

Just did some averages. Holy crap Rock didnt have the world titles for long did he?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Lol and people say that CM Punk was buried

Reactions: HHHbkDX

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
92 (cena)
49 (edge)
46.4 (the Rock)

Just did some averages. Holy crap Rock didnt have the world titles for long did he?
That's why he and Edge won 9 world titles in under 4 years respectively... imagine how many they would have without their early retirement, especially Rock

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,361 Posts
Jericho just makes it into the top 20 :y2j

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
92 (cena)
49 (edge)
46.4 (the Rock)

No he really did not. It's odd how his longest reign was only a few months. Never even got an 8 month reign or anything.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,336 Posts
Damn. That list going in chronological order from the past to now shows you just how much prestige the title has lost over the years.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Where is Mankind on that list? Unless I'm blind. He definitely should be above Vince and others on that list.
3 reigns, 47 combined days, but I kicked him off the list when merging my ranking for WWE and WHC titles... thanks, gonna edit it tomorrow and upload the new rankings!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Where is Mankind on that list? Unless I'm blind. He definitely should be above Vince and others on that list.
Good eye. Mankind had like 40 days or something like that. He referenced once when he was yelling at CM Punk

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Why do people like you exist? 434 days were 1 title reign , remove that and he's barely above Daniel Bryan with more title reigns. Also, clearly you have no history of how he lost or won those titles
Dude chill, I'm just saying that on paper it looks like he was pushed to the moon but reality is much different
Don't be mad at me, I'm Punk mark too

1 - 20 of 29 Posts