Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering, in my opinion the best way to bring them back would be them to re-form the british invasion with the recently turned face of doug williams and have them come in as face too, anyone agree? with wolfe as front man of course

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Hopefully they get a decent push when they come back. Maybe some kind of anti-heroes going up against immortal? Of course I'm not Vince Russo, so I can't even imagine what he has cooked up for them.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I love London Brawling has heels and think they would not be great as faces just ok, but TNA dose need a other strong face tag team right now.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I always lol at all this talk about London Brawling - I've still yet to see them in action. How many matches have they actually had together?

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I always lol at all this talk about London Brawling - I've still yet to see them in action. How many matches have they actually had together?
vs Amazing Red & Suicide
vs Hernandez & Rob Terry
vs Ink Inc.

Available on YouTube.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I'm looking forward to their return, I liked them as a team together, I could see them back at the PPV sunday either costing the Guns the belts or going into a feud for the tag belts.
Either way, seeing Desmond again can only be a good thing.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Hopefully they stay on Explosion. Otherwise they'll probably just end up as lackies for Immortal/Fortune or get like 2 minutes a week on TV.

·
Registered
673 Posts
So 3 matches and they're the dogs bollox then? And all those matches weren't on Impact - I can't think of the reason for that????
They also had great promos/vignettes with chelsea !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts