Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
YES!!!!, I adore Desmond and the team of London Brawling for that matter, I'm glad theres hope that hes coming back to the ring.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Great news, hope Wolfe is alright and it will be greatto see him on Impact again!

But I would almost prefer if TNA had Wolfe fight Immortal/Fortune, and have Magnus/Williams reform British Invasion.

So I guess MCMG will hold the belts a little longer, and drop them to Brawling at Genesis.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why do people want to see Wolfe feud with Immortal?

So the ratings drop below the .9 mark and Spike tv dumps TNA for good?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Glad there is another team in the Division. You can only watch any combination of Ink Ink, GenMe, and the Guns for so long before it gets dry. This will definitely spice it up, because I really wanted to see LB vs MCMG for a long time. I assume there first match back will be a squash match with OJ/EY

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
That's good to hear. Hopefully whatever Wolfe's problem was is behind him (he won't be out again a few months down the line due to the same issue) and he's not back just in time for London Brawling to feud with Eric Young & Orlando Jordan, who Magnus has been losing singles matches to recently on Xplosion.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Great *takes sunglasses off* News *puts them back on*
i missed Dez

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Oooooooh, YEAH!!!!!!!

·
HEADBANGA
22,944 Posts
Great to know they're coming back. They had some goods skits last we saw them so I had they're built up properly again when they do return.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
Brilliant! I love London Brawling!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts