Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Survivor
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Rock had some notes written on his wrist on RAW last night to remind him of points to make in his speech. Here’s what was written on his arm:

“KRS to KPB
Innovator – Camo
2 reasons
Call out”
Source: 24 Wrestling.com

That was what Cena referred to...Weak from the "best microphone worker ever" to have some obvious notes written on his Wrist :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Registered
661 Posts
It's part of the plan, Cena would have mentioned the notes whether the camera got them in a shot or not.

It's all part of the plan

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I don't doubt this wasn't planned either. Cena seemed to have known instantly that not only Rock had stuff written down on himself, but also that they were his talking points.

·
Registered
485 Posts
AT THE END OF THE DAY WHATS THE BIG FUCKING DEAL?! OH HE HAD A FEW 1 WORD REMINDERS ON HIS HAND SO HE WOULDNT FORGET ANYTHING IN HIS 20 MINUTE SOLO PROMO....

HOW DOES THIS CHANGE ANYTHING HE'S DONE IN THE PAST?

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
AT THE END OF THE DAY WHATS THE BIG FUCKING DEAL?! OH HE HAD A FEW 1 WORD REMINDERS ON HIS HAND SO HE WOULDNT FORGET ANYTHING IN HIS 20 MINUTE SOLO PROMO....

Lmao you mad

·
Banned
303 Posts

Source: 24 Wrestling.com

That was what Cena referred to...Weak from the "best microphone worker ever" to have some obvious notes written on his Wrist :lmao :lmao :lmao
Planned, brah. Not to mention he owned Cena last night, whether you like it or not. Recycled regurgitated crap like "son of a bitch you are nevar here" isn't owning. Use the term appropiately. ;)

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts

caps aside, I agree with this. Planted or not the man needed to remember what to say.

Is Cena trying to insinuate that The Rock is *gasp* mortal?!!?!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nobody would've noticed if Cena didn't point it out, if it helps him to deliver promos the way he does, then why not.

Not sure if it was planned or not. On the one hand Cena did notice it and knew immediately that they were cliffs. On the other hand I'm not sure if Rock would agree to plan something like that since it does make him look kinda weak. Maybe Cena saw Rock writing cliffs before his promo and decided to add it to his own part.

Sarah Palin planned that too to give her more publicity
Yeah this was obviously done to fuel her heel "I have no idea what I'm doing" character.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.