Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Hi GetReady2Fly, I'm JM. Nice to meet you.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I've got news for you. REP DOESN'T MATTER.
I am ready and willing to become the lowest-repped user in history if it matters to you that much. Come at me hoeski's.
:troll :bron3

Ahhhhh. Bitches gonna bitch. You and Cena 1# Hater can have a contest.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
:lol the old asking for rep red to get green rep strategy :cena2

Hope it works for you

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
green repped

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
green repped.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
I've got news for you. REP DOESN'T MATTER.
I am ready and willing to become the lowest-repped user in history if it matters to you that much. Come at me hoeski's.
Easy. Try to have an own opinion on this forum. Don´t be a bandwaggon jumper and like wrestlers that you like and dislike the wrestlers that you don´t like and not because the majority of this forum likes or dislikes someone.
Try to start topics like AOL/Time Warner killed WCW or WWE business related like that John Cena made the company 106$.
You will then confuse the majority on this forum and you will receive red rep because the majority is not really smart here. You will confuse them because they are not used to read these things. They know only about "Cena must turn heel", "Cena sucks" or "Russo killed WCW". The majority probably never heard about AOL/Time Warner or how much Cena makes for the company.
Try these or other things for fun to receive red rep and don´t take this site seriously because the majority is not really smart here. This site is full of losers who are here 24/7 and who think they owned you because they posted a "owned" gif they found on google picture search site 1-5.
Once again, be here just for fun because this site is the worst wrestling site. The only thing worth here is the funny pictures thread. I am sure you will receive the most red reps in the history if you want, just use the old washed up wrestling jokes and toilet humor that only still works on this site.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Nice tip. I have sent you red rep as thanks.

Velvet Sky is awesome
Hulk Hogan is a legit GM
TNA is still about wrestling
Garett Bischoff can improve
Alex Silva's signing was a good idea
Ric Flair is still worth it, RVD is not
Victory Road 11 was good apart from Hardy/Sting
I watch Xplosion

That good enough for yas?

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
This is how I imagine every person who gets red rep and cares enough to make a thread about it.

Reactions: Huganomics
1 - 20 of 58 Posts