Wrestling Forum banner

LOL JOHN CENA VS VICKIE GUERRERO

3059 21
Oh and Dolph too.

What are the chances of Vickie getting the pin on Cena? I'm hoping so much that'll happen.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
If there's actually man on woman violence, I'll mark out. Then again, it could be the double standard where women can hit men and men can't hit women, which i'll never understand since everyone is suppose to be equal.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I'd rather have Dolph giving a good show just loosing like last night. Then punk runs out with the chair and hits cena, closing smackdown with punk standing over cena with the chair raised high. (I know this probably won't happen but this is how i'd book it.)

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Hopefully Dolph gets a CLEAN win over Cena.

Meaning that it's basically Dolph vs Cena with no Vickie help whatsoever. Either that or I'll take a Dolph face turn.

·
RIP Fredo
3,159 Posts
Dolph should receive a clean win over Cena. But anyway, i am sure it's going to be a good match tonight, and the segment last night was one of the best segments all year. But of course, some people will not admit that....

·
I recycle.
1,385 Posts
Well that sucked they made Cena kick out again from the fame-asser and hits the AA again. Hard to say Dolph had 2 good showings when it's just a repeat of RAW, was no need to have Cena "win" first.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.