Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might become apart of Cena's chracter where he goes down a dark path(non-heel turn) or they could pull a Karen/Kurt/Jarrett and turn this into an actual storyline as Cena wife as a heel haha!

Discuss?

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Not happening. Vince McMahon will milk John Cena's nuts dry. Expect a speech sometime soon.

"I'm sure many of you heard of my problems lately. I've done a lot to help this company and along the way many have tried to take me down, including my ex-wife. She did everything in her power BUT NO WORRIES!! I'll be here everyday for you, even if you call the cops and put me on a restraining order I'll never stop being there for you everyday, on the hour, on the clock, in your closet, in your bathroom and hiding behind the bushes. I'll always be there for you baby."

I love you...DON'T go!! I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
John Cena managed to get a fucking choir booed by 67,000 fans at Wrestlemania. His wife going against him will easily get cheered. She cant be a heel.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Might become apart of Cena's chracter where he goes down a dark path(non-heel turn) or they could pull a Karen/Kurt/Jarrett and turn this into an actual storyline as Cena wife as a heel haha!

Discuss?
NO. There won't be any storyline about this. WWE and Vince have no need to screw Cena with that, and much less in this PG era.

Just get through. There won't be a divorce storyline, and by the way, Cena will not turn heel. Period. Good night.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I don't think so. Cena might acknowledge it after RAW goes off air or something.. but he'll never agree to have his private life turn into some sort of circus, he's always managed to keep his private life private.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.