1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
He's an idiot.

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
No. in fact i'm tired of him. How can I forget years of him being shoved down our throat for years and taking the damn spotlight plus now he's the main attraction of raw. He worth more than the wwe title according to vince. How can I forget being ear raped by his shitty promos.. I'm scarred for life.

·
Registered
835 Posts
^He's an idiot for building a PPV match?
He's an idiot for building a PPV match that will be stale and boring as fuck just like every single thing he's done since his Edge feud(Maybe The Orton one) not counting The Rock feud. If you honestly think he's gonna get fired(Not saying you are) just slap on your green shit and squeeze your balls so your voice will be high pitched enough to chant "Let's go Cena" with the other 7 year olds aka the only other people dumb/young enough to believe Cena will actually get fired.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Cena dominated Big Show so many times since 2004 that I couldn't give 2 fucks about that match, one way or the other.

·
Registered
784 Posts
He's building his match you clueless lackwits.

Reactions: Suck It

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Good song.

But Cena sucks. Big time. Sorry marks.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,446 Posts
"FREE BIRD" = epic song!

"John Cena" = ethically wrong

·
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
4,030 Posts
Well apparently Vince is gonna be in HHH's corner and Laurinaitis in Lesnar's corner at SS, so I assume Show will lose. That and the fact that no fucking way will they let Show win.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Likely 70%

WITHOUT Googling the lyrics first? 25-30% and that's being generous.
LOL are we talking % of fans with Twitter? I'd be willing to bet 80% of the 4-7 year olds don't have a twitter

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
I'll remember you John. But its nothing a lot of booze and memory repression cant fix

1 - 20 of 117 Posts