Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wow, Alex Riley did one hell of a botch in that clusterfuck ending by attacking Watson :lmao, not to mention after he got eliminated some may interprete his hand signature as "flipping off" which totally does not fit PG era, do you think he will get in trouble with WWE management for that?

·
Heroes For Hire
15,415 Posts
Jesus christ first of all he wasn't flipping anyone off,he's always done that. Second i found myself face palming through the entire segment. Everyone did a garbage job,even the pros. Riley for some fucking reason attacked Percy Watson who was later celebrating with him afterwards,and everybody else was botching like a mother fucker. If anyone should get punished it's anyone who involved in that god awful segment.

·
Premium Member
2,896 Posts
Honestly, I would make that random incident between Riley and Percy a part of the angle. Either to show that when Riley is clonked in the head, he does stupid s**t, or to show that there's still plenty of tension between the group, making them different than Nexus...

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Nothing the WWE Creative can think of can seriously save how badly Alex Riley fucked up. He hit his own stablemate for more than a minute and hit the finisher on him.

As Orton would say: STUPID! STUPID! ....STUPID!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Lets not forget about Watson here. Why the hell didn't he say to him, "your not supposed to be attacking me jackass."

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
You could see the moment the tech guy told him to stop attacking Watson haha. Riley just dumped him out the ring and Watson stood out there wondering what was going on.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
When the beatdown on Kaval started I was looking for Percy Watson and I didn't see him. Which made me think maybe he was staying face while the others turned heel. Then it got to be a big mess and Riley hit the ring and attacked Percy. That seemed to confirm to me that Percy was staying face.

Apparently from one of the comments here Percy was celebrating with the other season two NXTers at the end.
But I never saw that because frankly, by that time I had lost interest. But my initial impression was that Percy was not in on the attack, at least not at first.

·
Registered
647 Posts
It wasn't that bad of a botch considering that he's had issues with Watson in the past, but it was still a wtf moment. And everyone could hear the ref saying "take his finish kaval"

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
When the beatdown on Kaval started I was looking for Percy Watson and I didn't see him. Which made me think maybe he was staying face while the others turned heel. Then it got to be a big mess and Riley hit the ring and attacked Percy. That seemed to confirm to me that Percy was staying face.

Apparently from one of the comments here Percy was celebrating with the other season two NXTers at the end.
But I never saw that because frankly, by that time I had lost interest. But my initial impression was that Percy was not in on the attack, at least not at first.
Watson was in the ring, attacking Kaval, from the beginning of the attack.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
Yeah, that was the worst botch in that whole segment. How the hell do you confuse your own teammate for the guy you're attacking.

Lets not forget about Watson here. Why the hell didn't he say to him, "your not supposed to be attacking me jackass."
I was watching it again, and it seemed that either while he was getting kicked in the corner (with a confused version of selling, understandably so) as well as when the attack on him slowed down a bit, he seemed to be trying to tell Riley something. Riley probably realized he fucked up, but that it was too late to stop so he just half-assed threw Watson out of the ring.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts

He was indeed there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvic7KiT9Zc Skip to 3:20
Cole says"... take a look at what's been the season 2", just for him to shout "OH YEAH", while doing his gay pose. I found that funny too BTW.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Why are people suggesting that the season 2 rookies who didn't win are gona become a new 'Nexus'? That idea has been done, the beatdown was purely to show the resentment from the rookies who didn't win. I doubt we will see any of the eliminated rookies (with the exception of Alex Riley) in the WWE ever again.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,415 Posts
lol seeing as how Riley was the first guy to fuck up i wouldn't be surprised if we never saw him either. Seriously it was like everyone else was just following Riley's lead,because they didn't know what the fuck was going on. Lucky Cannon seemed to be the only person who knew what he was doing for the amount of time he was on camera anyways.

1 - 20 of 225 Posts