Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
I followed a link in another introduction thread and ended up here so Here's my Introduction thread. I am a hippie who likes wrestling (unsual?) and I am a Laid back person so I dont really have a biased opinion and I am high most of the time but hopefully wont let that interfere with my posting ability. Ok see you around guys.
Peace Out.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,972 Posts
Hello guys,
I followed a link in another introduction thread and ended up here so Here's my Introduction thread. I am a hippie who likes wrestling (unsual?) and I am a Laid back person so I dont really have a biased opinion and I am high most of the time but hopefully wont let that interfere with my posting ability. Ok see you around guys.
Peace Out.
no shit.

Hippies still exist?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
aren't hippies being on computers against some kind of moral code?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Did you not get the memo. Let me tell you.

WRESTLING ISN'T REAL FUCKHEAD.

Actually ever since Evolution posted that Cole video many months back, I've always wanted to call YOU that, you and only you.
Jupiter. Would mind pulling your head out of your fucking ass, then shove a fucking 15ft pole up there, while i fack your mother, sister, aunt infront of you, then i will pull that put 15ft pole right out again, suplex you, camel clutch, break your fucking back and fack you in your already gaping fucking ass. You no good, motherfucking, bitchass jabroni.

K bro?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Jupiter. Would mind pulling your head out of your fucking ass, then shove a fucking 15ft pole up there, while i fack your mother, sister, aunt infront of you, then i will pull that put 15ft pole right out again, suplex you, camel clutch, break your fucking back and fack you in your already gaping fucking ass. You no good, motherfucking, bitchass jabroni.

K bro?
i bet the hippy doesn't appreciate that kinda hate going on in this thread.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Did you not get the memo. Let me tell you.

WRESTLING ISN'T REAL FUCKHEAD.

Actually ever since Evolution posted that Cole video many months back, I've always wanted to call YOU that, you and only you.
Now now, don't make Joey™ close the thread.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Hey man, hope you wore your tie-dyes because this is one colourful place.

Like seriously, all the colours of the 'Bow, man.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts