Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had problems logging in as my usual name: Red Cold.
I attempted to have my password sent to me, but due to me having a previous identity with the same E-Mail, i cannot.
I ended up making this profile/member as i wanted to make sure that it wasn't just my Red Cold account that couldn't log in. Unfortunately it is only my Red Cold account.... can someone help me? preferably: Flash, Rajah, A-Dust, Nitemare, Kaneanite or one of the other moderaters that can re-open my account for me..... Thanks, RedCold/Red Cold

EDIT: I've just had an idea, ACD had someone deleted, namely the member "acd" so she could change her name from Lita Is The Best, to ACD. I was wondering if i could have my previous account as "Kane's Limo Driver" deleted so i could have my password sent to my Red Cold account E-Mail address, does this make any sence?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Nitemare, Rajah or Kaneanite will be able to reset your password for the Red Cold account and send it to your address. I can't do it, none of the Moderators can do it. I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until one of the Admins is on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK thanks Flash

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Login to your old previous account, changed the email addy on it, then have the password sent to the Red Cold account, n00b.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lacrimosa, i am not a n00b, i simply cannot enter my Mid-Card account!!!!!!!
By the way i can't remember my previous account password, thats why i got the Red Cold account!!!

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Ok. Go by was I say n00b.

Ok, you can recieve an email, right? Well, change the password to your old account if you can recieve an email. Login to that account, change the email address, then do another email to the address on the Red Cold account and that time, it will use the Red Cold account to retrieve a password.

o

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I appologise for the sharpness of my previous reply Lacrimosa.
I now undertsand where you are coming from........ thankyou for the advice.

But i still refuse to being called a n00b........

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Lol, silly n00b.:)

Edit - I changed the password on the Red Cold account and I've PM'd it to the RedCold account.

I'm off to work so I hope that helps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts