·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
HE'S TURNING THE FRICKIN LOGAN PAULS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111oneoneoneone~

·
Banned
884 Posts
This is one of the most entertaining podcast ever next to the one with Rogan
You have a very strange definition of entertaining.

A conspiracy theory nutjob being interviewed by some bellend from Youtube. Great.
Hahaha. You took the words right outta my mouth. I’m not quite sure who the bigger asshole out of the pair is, but you couldn’t pay me to listen to either of them, let alone both at the same time.

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
I seriously question anyones mental age and well being if you find this entertaining.
Hey now all those badly written mid 80s to mid 90s UFO NWO reptile lizard alien conspiracy books are entertaining as fuck

Even the ones that are obvious thinly disguised anti-Semitic rants like those of David Icke

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
Seriously. :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
This is going to be a blast

I was laughing for days after the Joe Rogan podcast :lmao

Can imagine this will be controversial for Logan though.... But fuck it's not like he's not used to controversy :shrug

Social Media "stars"...interviewing Social Media "stars".....unloading every ounce of their stardom out of us.

really?
To be fair Alex Jones isn't on social media anymore.... Except Gab? :lol

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
Social Media "stars"...interviewing Social Media "stars".....unloading every ounce of their stardom out of us.

really?
Unload that stardom all over the internet's face yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Can't stand the Paul brothers or most of the top youtubers for that matter.
My buddy is a big CodyKO fan and I actually think he seems like a decent normal dude. I watch the NELK videos and they're funny and seem to treat everyone in their group decent. Joe Rogan is of course great. There's a lot of smaller prank video guys like Cassady Campbell that I watch and they seem like cool people just trying to make it. I know none of those guys don't really fit in the same categories but the Paul brothers definitely standout as narcissistic and possibly even sociopaths from what I've heard about them.

JRE is awesome, I don't watch it all the time because I don't care to keep up with all of it and all the guests but I watch clips of it when they're talking about something interesting. Also think Joe is a bad ass motherfucker who's accomplished a lot in his life and is pretty wise. I respect Eddie Bravo bc he's a world class BJJ black belt but he does say some stupid shit sometimes lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts