Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was once registered as g-man and then i was somehow logged off. i didn't remember my password and couldn't get in. i emailed the guy who works with these problem 4 times. he never replied. so i regestered as smooth. and i was wondering could i ever get my old name back and delete this one?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
What does any of this have to do with a conspiracy? And isn't there an option to just have your password mailed to you if you've forgotten it?

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
This board uses cookies to browse with if you wanna log in and "stay logged in". So my guess is you cleared your cookies, including the ones from W-E, therefore needing to log in again. You're not always logged in at this board. Just that if you use the cookie function, next time you visit it remembers who you were and logs you in automatically. My advice: Never forget your password.
And why dont you just use the account you're using right now? You've already made 125+ posts in 16+ days. :eek:

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
The other option is that his previous account could be closed, allowing Smooth to change his name to the old one. My name was taken by someone who had never posted, so Nitemare (Version 1.0) closed the other one and I changed it in the store.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts