Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
No Biggie Mr. Smalls
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL, listen to this story. Okay, so last Saturday night a few friends and I went to a club for my friends 21st birthday. Well, I lost my wallet in my friends car that night and Sunday I call him and he says he has it. Well, he did not answer the phone at all and ignored my calls, so I kept calling because I needed my license. Then Monday, he says he doesn't have it. I have new things by Thursday and I am over it. Then guess what? My wallet comes in the mail with no money from a post office near this kids house. And this was supposed to be one of my "best friends". Then today, I get a text from this kid calling me immature and cursing me out because of this situation and he claims he is telling everyone I am talking "shit", which is the biggest fucking joke LOL. Is this a joke?! I hate people.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
:lmao that is so shady.

·
No Biggie Mr. Smalls
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm confused too..and that will come sooner than later. I could add more LOL parts to the story if I want, like how this kids best friend is a kid that robbed him of weed on his birthday :lmao

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
I'd say you need to confront him face to face or jump him. Seriously this kind of stuff is shady and it is annoying.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
I disagree with Jupiter. While this is a very shady occurence, revenge is a dish best served cold. Be patient and an opportunity will present itself. This guy doesn't really seem like the sharpest crayon in the box, so it'll probably come sooner rather than later anyways.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
Llama Fayo.

I'd find that kid and beat the shit out of him, if he thinks you're talking trash but aren't.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
I think its obvious that he's talking about you "talking shit" to gain some kind of morale leverage.
Or he's hoping that it discredits any accusations you make against him. What a shady mothafucka.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
That would come with the leverage. Again I say this, beat the shit out of him and if anyone disagrees I dare you to justify why.

·
40,796 Posts
You definitely shouldn't beat the shit out of him because if you...

Nah fuck this. I can't even Devil's Advocate this. Beat his ass. Today.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,018 Posts
The answer to the conundrum is:

Someone kindly paid for the stamp and envelope with the money from your wallet.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I don't want to jump amongst the internet gangsters and keyboard thugs... but if it was me - I wouldn't be typing rants on a wrestling website...

·
1,818 Posts
Personally I'd befriend him again and when the opportunity comes to go around his house, go and steal the amount he stole from you, and cum under his pillow.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Why haven't you kicked this guys ass yet?

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
The term 'Finders Keepers' comes to mind. In all seriousness though, the guy seems like a dick.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts