Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Then why isn't he on your hit list?

I get sick of his 10/10 posts or whatever in the Wow Forum, but if that's what turns him on, then so be it.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
O WOW! Thanks! :D O, D-Man since you say PWiney Site Was Better than here, Stay There. maybe they will treat better there. for me i dont care if they dont like me. bye. :flip

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Thanks I Appreciate it. :D

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope time travel will one day become possible so that I can go to the day your father's condom busted and tell him to use better protection.

o

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
LivinLaVidaSucka said:
O WOW! Thanks! :D O, D-Man since you say PWiney Site Was Better than here, Stay There. maybe they will treat better there. for me i dont care if they dont like me. bye. :flip
Give me the 35 bucks a year for an elite membership and I would. Or better yet, use that 35 bucks and use it to take a night school spelling/grammar course.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Time for Flashy to get defensive.

LivinLaVidaSucka is one of my favourite posters here. Seriously.

I know many of his posts are spam and some are nonsensical, but there is the odd one now and then that makes me chuckle. And not chuckle at the post, either, but with it, for it contains something very witty, in a very dry way. I suspect most people wouldn't notice it, it's often so subtle - which would make it even more clever.

Unless I've got it all wrong, of course.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
its all about living your life like a sucka style, sucka

Reactions: cap'n crunch032

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Lol, and i thought that most of my posts were hard to understand.

Anyway, i aint really seen much wrong from this guy, i mean, his posting may be annoying...but its ok, i mean we can all just ignore him and block him out lol.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Lacrimosa said:
I hope time travel will one day become possible so that I can go to the day your father's condom busted and tell him to use better protection.

o
Im Just Glad Your parents is not mine.

and I dont know you... :lmao
and oh one more thing. Im Also Glad I was Raise Opposite you.
(go ahead you can say whatever about me, i dont mine)
That why Still Luv you Dawg :shocked:

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Oh its, you.

Hold on Let me Blow my nose, I smell something. Tangy.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts