Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
From PWInsider:
*Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio goes to a no contest when The Nexus (except Wade Barrett) hits the ring and attacks both. David Otunga says that Nexus are taking over. Kane, Big Show and Rey Mysterio make the save.

*Teddy Long announces a ten man tag tonight: The Nexus vs. Edge, Del Rio, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, & Kane.

*WWE Intercontinental champion Dolph Ziggler defeated JTG. Kaitlyn comes into the ring to celebrate with Dolph but Vickie Guerrero comes out and slaps her. Officials hold the women apart.

*Backstage, Guerrero storms into Teddy Long's office and demands revenge against Kaitlyn. Long makes the match.

*Backstage, The Nexus attack Rey Mysterio and lay him out. David Otunga says that Wade Barrett is in Great Britain, but they attacked Rey because they can.

*MVP, who had new theme music, defeated Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes in a Three-Way to earn an Intercontinental championship match. The former Dashing Ones worked together early but that didn't last long.

*Vickie Guerrero pinned Kaitlyn.

*Teddy Long announces Kofi Kingston will replace Rey Mysterio tonight.

*Backstage, Kelly Kelly and Kaval congraulate MVP on his win. The Nexus attack Kaval and MVP.

*Tyler Reks pinned Chris Masters.

·
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
7,899 Posts
Nexus finally invading Smackdown?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
yes finally smackdown just got rated r, THE NEXUS is here

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Oh hell yeah of MVP earning a shot for the IC title.

and sounds like a interesting SD so far.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Nexus on Smackdown!

Lita on RAW!

Stephanie on RAW!

HHH on RAW!

Vince on RAW!

Wrestlers competing for the IC title without the NOC PPV!

We are in the suprise era

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I hope the match tonight never actually starts setting up a 5 on 5 between Nexus and Smackdown wrestlers not already in matches at Survivor Series giving nexus something new to do. Knowing WWE that's how they'll go with this.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
So I guess the OP doesn't care to update?
I'll merge the OP's post with will94.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Awesomeness. Hopefully MVP wins the Intercontinental Championship.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Makes sense that Nexus is just now invading, since they recently won the WWE Tag Titles. Interesting development.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
MVP earning another IC title shot? I think it would have been better if it was for Kaval because we've seen Ziggler/MVP enough of times already, but if this is a sign of MVP getting a decent little push and slowly rebuilding his momentum back then i'm for it. Nexus invading Smackdown sounds interesting, it seems Otunga plays the second in command role from the sound of it, i kinda like it :D. Oh, and i hope Rey will recover soon from his ear infection, it seems it still inhibits him from performing.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Awesomeness. Hopefully MVP wins the Intercontinental Championship.
He won't. Why is WWE still giving him shots like this is beyond me. He never goes anywhere past low mid card status and I forgot he still had a job to be quite honest. I remember my first time becoming a Ziggler fan was when he pinned MVP with a roll up on his smackdown debut in 09. So Ziggler winning this match at Survivor Series will be a cool way to see how far Ziggler has rose and how far MVP has dropped.

A kayfabe mismatch if you ask me.

·
YES! YES! YES!
10,405 Posts
No updates on PWInsider yet for the rest of the show, but I'll update the first post when they go up.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
He won't. Why is WWE still giving him shots like this is beyond me. He never goes anywhere past low mid card status and I forgot he still had a job to be quite honest. I remember my first time becoming a Ziggler fan was when he pinned MVP with a roll up on his smackdown debut in 09. So Ziggler winning this match at Survivor Series will be a cool way to see how far Ziggler has rose and how far MVP has dropped.

A kayfabe mismatch if you ask me
How?

Ziggler can't even defeat little Daniel Bryan and he got three chances.It also took him a year to win the I.C. Title and he only
won the I.C. Title because Vickie distracted the ref and then
Ziggler benefited by hitting his finisher on Kofi if I remember
correctly.

MVP is stuck in a midcard ditch and maybe always will be but he's
still a bigger name than Ziggler and is more believable as a World
Champion contender than Ziggler no matter how many times they make him lose.He's the longest reigning U.S. Champ in WWE history and
didn't need a woman to help him him win matches.

Ziggler have as much charisma as Billy Gunn.He won't rise any higher.

Somebody like MVP is good in the ring,good on the mic and charismatic.
It's not lack of talent holding him back.It's WWE not pushing him for
reasons they don't want to.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Nexus on smackdown? Im gonna have to actually watch smackdown now? awww

Convenient the ex-con (MVP) gets a push as soon as Linda McMahons election run failed? lol

1 - 20 of 126 Posts