Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we’ve written about it before but it really does look like WWE is slowly moving away from PG. Over a decade ago we got a live sex celebration segment between Lita and Edge and now WWE is hyping that Drake Maverick will have his own celebration with his wife on Raw. My guess is that it will be nothing like what Lita and Edge did but who knows?

WWE is doing more to bring in younger viewers so that is why we’ve seen some edgier things slowly creeping into the TV shows. At Extreme Rules, Baron Corbin delivered the End of Days to Becky Lynch. That is something that would have not have happened a few weeks ago before Vince McMahon decided to move away from the PG stuff.

Source:https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/live-sex-celebration-segment-set-for-tonights-wwe-monday-night-raw/

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I thought it would be between rollins and becky so thats a plus.

I expect they will just sit down for game of monopoly.

Reactions: ManiaSeason2017

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Well he did scream last week "Yes I'm going to have sex with my wife!" before he got chased and had to run off.

I don't think it will be anything like it was with Edge and Lita

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,735 Posts
I remember someone saying that Drake Maverick is a gender-swapped Alexa Bliss and I kinda agree, they are both blonde, cute, short and entertaining.

His segments are usually the best parts of Raw, so I'm looking forward to see it.

·
IRAN #1
2,441 Posts
What the fuck? There's no way. Last I checked they're PG.

Oh, look, they're trying to move away from PG because they're scared of AEW.

It won't work assholes.. We've moved on and we're not coming back..

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
The idea that Drake's waited this long to consummate his marriage with his fine as fuck wife is the fakest thing about WWE today.

But, Drake has been the most entertaining thing in WWE for a while now, so I'm curious to see what they do with this.

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
If she cowgirls the night away does she become 24/7 champ in the process?

Assuming there is a referee present...

Reactions: cacaz
1 - 20 of 22 Posts