Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Starving for poutine
7,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came back from my very first Impact Wrestling house show tonight, and I gotta say I really enjoyed the event. I'm not a huge TNA fan, but I went anyway because I wanted to experience my very first house show and I was hoping to see Kurt Angle in action. And I gotta say, the best thing of the night was the absence of Flair, Bischoff, Hogan and Sting.

Favorite moments of the night:
- Angry chants towards Earl Hebner (You Screwed Bret! and Fuck you Hebner!)
- Earl Hebner putting on his "Bret Hart shades" and imitating him. Major heat!
- Austin Aries vs Brian Kendrick (awesome opener)
- AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels (match of the night)
- Scott Steiner irritated at (You can't wrestle) chants and trying to attack fans behind the barricade.
- Eric Young making that Jersey Shore dude tap out to the sharpshooter
- NO FLAIR, NO STING, NO HOGAN!

Deception:
- No Kurt Angle :(
- Scott Steiner. Why the fuck is he still wrestling?

Bottom line is: Impact Wrestling is fucking entertaining without its old timers. If that live event was on TV as an "Impact" episode, I would watch TNA every Thursday night.

·
Banned
77 Posts
Cool pics bro who won the aj vs daniels match also did aj do the spiral tap or shooting star press

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
The Production has gotten so good as of late. It looks and feels so much more professiona.

Thank you Eric bischoff,Keep at the Production and dont do anything else please.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
i went to a TNA house show like 3 weeks ago. and like u said, the house shows are much better than the taped shows.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Even with them doing IW house shows people still dont think the company is changing the product name to IW.

Looking professional and organized .

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
The company is still called TNA. LOok at the Bound For Glory logo. It says "TNA Bound for Glory", not "Impact Wrestling Bound for Glory".

Of course its a transiton dude. They are still not done with the name. Everything is slowly being changed over. All there websites are IW now. Youtube twitter the main site

http://www.youtube.com/impactwrestling

http://mobile.twitter.com/impactwrestling

people just dont get it

JJ said himself for now it is TNA presents IW but its a transition to switch to IW.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Those are interesting seats. It looks great for entrances but kind of disappointing for the matches. How'd you like them?

·
Registered
15 Posts
To the original poster, TNA had many years of impact with matches just like that. No watched or cared and ate up the WWE garbage. Blame the fans as much as anything for TNA being the crap it is today.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Kind of like how the NWA used to have a show called World Championship Wrestling and then eventually the company just became known as World Championship Wrestling, TNA is becoming Impact Wrestling and soon there will be no references to TNA whatsoever as it will be a name in the past along with NWA:TNA.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just returned from the show in Sherbrooke and that was amasing! The crownd was ALL against Steiner, 100% behind Styles...that was a hell of a show!

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Kind of like how the NWA used to have a show called World Championship Wrestling and then eventually the company just became known as World Championship Wrestling, TNA is becoming Impact Wrestling and soon there will be no references to TNA whatsoever as it will be a name in the past along with NWA:TNA.

Yeah people dont get it,But i guess they can deny it. Maybe they dont like the name i dont know.

I guess they will learn once it happens. Maybe they will get it when they bring in all new belts with IW written all over it. Lets hope that phase happens soon after BFG.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts