Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Twitter of Dixie Carter:
TNA iMPACT! is going LIVE on 10/7. Remember my tweet about how TNA is going to change forever? Stay tuned.
I hope they've signed someone to change the company and give Hogan and Bischoff their marching orders!

·
Registered
565 Posts
It'd be nice if it were just live every thursday... Could care less where from at this point.

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
^^^^yeah you can...just wouldn't be wise to set yourself up for failure.

At this point I don't care anymore. They've been on and on about this for so damn long and have produced absolutely nothing. I bet it's gonna be something lame as hell.

·
Registered
565 Posts
lol exactly what I was thinking.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this the impact before BFG?
Oh yes, yes it is. Hmmmm...

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If it's not Paul Heyman than I'll cry
Might be possible. TNA have had a few weeks since Strikeforce hinted that he might sign with them instead. They might have worked out a deal and kept it secret to everyone. If it is him, then perhaps Bound for Glory might get some decent booking rather than Vintage Russo stuff which has pissed over most PPVs this year.

On the other hand, Dixie could announce that after Bound for Glory, TNA is changing to focus on the newer guys, and maybe announcing that they're on the road in 2011.

I guess we should just look at next week's tapings and see if any hints are dropped.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Tna is going to change because they just signed the macho man, lex luger , goldberg , ddp, scott steiner, booker t , rick steiner , buff bagwell, and even chris benoit and it will be revealed that " they" are former wcw guys who want to take over tna . then they will have the wcw guys go against the ev2.0 guys and have them battle out at bound for glory in a series of singles matches to determine who will take over TNA.

The tna guys are requested to be at bound for glory but are not required but if they do show up then TNA i am told will give them free tickets to the upper deck at daytona beach to watch first hand WCW vs EV2.0 battle for their company...

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
As far as I'm concerned this is TNAs last chance to deliver the "big surprise" that will change TNA forever. But 3 days before BFG? If I remember correctly, Kurt Angle also debuted on Impact 3 days before BFG, so with that in mind this could really be something huge. If it's not, I'll finally lose all faith in TNA. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
As far as I'm concerned this is TNAs last chance to deliver the "big surprise" that will change TNA forever. But 3 days before BFG? If I remember correctly, Kurt Angle also debuted on Impact 3 days before BFG, so with that in mind this could really be something huge. If it's not, I'll finally lose all faith in TNA. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Yep, BFG2006 was on October 22, 2006 and Kurt debuted on October 19

1 - 20 of 72 Posts