Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1020 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just so some of you won't bitch about it not being posted earlier...

MATCHES THAT WILL TAKE PLACE INCLUDE:

- TNA’s flagship program “TNA iMPACT!” will feature a $100,000 Battle Royal Gauntlet main event, set by TNA President Dixie Carter, featuring every TNA Superstar competing at “Bound For Glory 2010”. Over 20 of the top TNA Superstars including Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Mr. Anderson, “The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles, Hardcore Legend Mick Foley, “The Icon” Sting, and many more. The winner of the battle royal gauntlet will net a $100,000 purse.

- It's a battle two decades in the making as the legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair faces The Hardcore Legend Mick Foley in a Last Man Standing match!

- Plus, the TNA Knockouts are in action: Knockouts Champion Angelina Love teams with Velvet Sky to take on Madison Rayne and Tara, with the winner getting the rights to "The Beautiful People" trademark!

- The Shore will make their TNA Wrestling debut on the broadcast...and much more!
In addition, TNA’s innovative one-hour docu-style series, “TNA ReACTION”, will also be broadcast LIVE for the first time in that show’s history. As the drama and excitement builds for “Bound For Glory 2010,” TNA’s revolutionary documentary shooting style will follow the superstars of TNA throughout “iMPACT!” and immediately after.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
The Battle Royal, Rob Eckos and Mickie James debuts are the only thing that interests me.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
Where's the poll Amber? This is disgraceful. :no:
Exactly. I mean how can we accurately describe our emotions to the show without going "show was a 7." Anti-TNA bias. :side:

Show should be interesting even if for the wrong reasons, hope Foley doesn't try and do something stupid to make this match memorable.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Lets hope that the hundred thousand dollar prize is enough for Big Dave to show up.
I doubt it if he says he'll be back in the WWE.

If I was him I'd go to TNA if I could get the same money from Ditsy. Lighter schedule and the opportunity to fuck a whole new women's locker room.

·
8,232 Posts
Always excited for live iMPACTS! and ReAction live should be very interesting to say the least.

Live shoots? Yes please.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
I really hope they put some thought into this Battle Royal, if it turns out half as shitty as the one on Raw I will be pissed. I want so see some close calls, back stabbing, old feuds coming into play, hopefully we get see Fortune working together and some time giving to the last two guys in the ring. I really hope TNA tells a story with this Battle Royal because everyone in there are in major storylines.

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Bound For Glory is THIS Sunday??

Damn is wrestling dead these days.
Imo TNA really needs a homerun with the Live show, because the hype for the matches at BFG are lousy.

·
Registered
386 Posts
YAY! TNA Live tonight! And its FREEEE!!!! Im actually excited! I gotta pick up some green for tonight cuz Foley Vs Flair are gonna steal the show!

1 - 20 of 1020 Posts