Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
the minute someone starts crying online about their spot while they're still employed is the minute they will slowly be phased out. This didn't work out too well for Deonna Purazzo and Emma. I wanted Liv to get pushed but those awful promos weren't helping and at this point, she should be happy to take whatever opportunities they give her and make the best out of it. Whatever push they were planning on giving her can easily go to Dana Brooke or someone else. This would be no loss to WWE at all so for her sake let's hope this is all staged.

·
Registered
138 Posts
She just isn't interesting enough - generic look, average in the ring, no personality, awful promos. I honestly preferred her original character, a zany fun type.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
the minute someone starts crying online about their spot while they're still employed is the minute they will slowly be phased out. This didn't work out too well for Deonna Purazzo and Emma. I wanted Liv to get pushed but those awful promos weren't helping and at this point, she should be happy to take whatever opportunities they give her and make the best out of it. Whatever push they were planning on giving her can easily go to Dana Brooke or someone else. This would be no loss to WWE at all so for her sake let's hope this is all staged.
I think her push was over when they just totally dropped that Lana Lesbian angle. All Liv has been is a warm body for a while now.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I think the problem with Liv is that she has been changing characters too much. She needs to settle on one character and go with it. This past week on Raw they had Ruby Riott confront her in the back after her match teasing a possible reunion with her but I think that Liv should be a singles wrestler.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I think that Paul Heyman when he was the Raw booker was pretty high on her but now that he's out, the new person or people in charge don't seem to want to push her.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,911 Posts
I remember a time when people were giving WWE shit for NOT pushing Natalya.
Yea, 6 years ago when there weren't a ton of women who could work and she was one of the best by default, since then she's been exposed as not being that good, a terrible promo, completely charisma less, and the entirety of her character is "I'm a Hart and I like cats".

Anybody asking for her to be pushed now needs their fucking head examined.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Yea, 6 years ago when there weren't a ton of women who could work and she was one of the best by default, since then she's been exposed as not being that good, a terrible promo, completely charisma less, and the entirety of her character is "I'm a Hart and I like cats".

Anybody asking for her to be pushed now needs their fucking head examined.
It was much later than that. I'll say people start turning on her during her SmackDown Women's Title Run (which was 2017).

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,911 Posts
It was much later than that. I'll say people start turning on her during her SmackDown Women's Title Run (which was 2017).
Why turn on her when she was just the gatekeeper who was giving upcoming stars decent matches? It's when they gave her a title reign that she didn't deserve and put her in a spotlight that all her many, many flaws were laid bare.

The same thing is happening with Strowman, when he was wrecking people and flipping shit over people wanted to see him as champ, now that he's gotta try and carry feuds with his mic work and lack of personality and he's having 20 minute matches, people are realizing he's not world champion material.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,189 Posts
I was looking forward to read this thread, but it turned into being about Natalya. So at first a few words about her:

Natalya
People here got some arguments, but we shouldn`t overlook some additional points. She is an easy to control puppet to represent the (Neid)Harts, using entrance music and finisher of one of the biggest superstars in the very end of the kayfabe times. Natalya shows solid works since years, also she would cut her arm off for that company.
It makes sense for a company, to give long term loyal people a minipush here and there. That has - in my opinion - nothing to do with how Liv`s career is going on there.

Liv Morgan
All of that took too long, too many pauses before/while her comeback, the new gimmick not "shocking" enough to justify that. The lesbian angle with Lana went nowhere and she never got revenge on Charlotte.
So going back to a tag team with Ruby for example would be a step back again ... except they win the tag team titles pretty soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts